Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 30th, 2009, 06:38 PM

Scorpion5 is surprisingly tart
Re: National Ohioscape Day!!! Official NE Ohio NHSD Thread

Holy Moley it has been a very very long time since I've been on the website....I mean I did not even know about the new master set or recent new/re release wave 10 or 10.5 or whatever it is....

Keep me on the list for now...I have to go to Chicago for work Oct 14 or 15 for a few days....the saturday might be my travel day I am so trying to get out of going though....

If all else fails maybe I attend NHSD in the windy city?

I hope this post finds you all well.....

Scorpion5
Old August 30th, 2009, 08:15 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
maps im suggesting so far

1 Highways and Dieways
2 Turret Rocks
3 Embattled Fen
4 Fire Isles
5 Ticalla Sunrise
6 Just Passing Through
7 Common Ground
8 Sentinel
9 Sidewinder
10 Ice Blossom

what do you guys think?
I like all of those. Hopefully we'll need a couple more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion5 View Post
Holy Moley it has been a very very long time since I've been on the website....I mean I did not even know about the new master set or recent new/re release wave 10 or 10.5 or whatever it is....

Keep me on the list for now...I have to go to Chicago for work Oct 14 or 15 for a few days....the saturday might be my travel day I am so trying to get out of going though....

If all else fails maybe I attend NHSD in the windy city?

I hope this post finds you all well.....

Scorpion5
Hope you can make it, Scorpion!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:02 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Those maps look good, might want to add a map with a FotA, like Broken Skyline, if possible.
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:03 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I will be adding more, just getting started, and Embattled Fen uses a FotA.
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:13 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Wow - Just Passing Through is small! That looks like a really fun map to play.

I'd vote for another lava map in there, just so we get two. I normally like Hot Heights over Ember Canyon Road, especially since it takes less terrain to build it.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:33 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Wow - Just Passing Through is small! That looks like a really fun map to play.

I'd vote for another lava map in there, just so we get two. I normally like Hot Heights over Ember Canyon Road, especially since it takes less terrain to build it.
Yeah I prefer Hot Heights as well. In regards to just passing through it is great! I had no range on the map and I was able to pull off a victory on it at Gencon.
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:43 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Well it's yet to be determined where the Columbus Crew will end up for NHSD. We're deciding between this one and Louisville, KY. I'll let ya guys know either way as the drives are about a half an hour difference for us either way.

Grenade lobbyist
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:48 AM
Colorblind Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattserTruckRally View Post
Well it's yet to be determined where the Columbus Crew will end up for NHSD. We're deciding between this one and Louisville, KY. I'll let ya guys know either way as the drives are about a half an hour difference for us either way.
your not allowed to come to ours, I want a chance at winning!
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattserTruckRally View Post
I think that you, ManTrain, Jacob, No David and cough drops should come to ours. Send Lucas to Louisville.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:18 PM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I think that you, ManTrain, Jacob, No David and cough drops should come to ours. Send Lucas to Louisville.
I was going to suggest Louisville to the group as a kindness to you, but now I may be leaning more towards going up there. Although it may be a good idea to not go the the same tourney as Matt because the last 2 I have been 4-1 with my only loss to him each time.
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesel99 View Post
Quote:
I was going to suggest Louisville to the group as a kindness to you, but now I may be leaning more towards going up there. Although it may be a good idea to not go the the same tourney as Matt because the last 2 I have been 4-1 with my only loss to him each time.
In all honesty, since I'm running the tournament this year I'll probably be playing an army that's built more for fun than winning, as I'll want my games over quickly. So, if you brutally massacre me again, I won't be quite so bent out of shape over it.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:18 PM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by weesel99 View Post
Quote:
In all honesty, since I'm running the tournament this year I'll probably be playing an army that's built more for fun than winning, as I'll want my games over quickly. So, if you brutally massacre me again, I won't be quite so bent out of shape over it.
Technically since you are running the tournament you could just make sure we do not play each other.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day