Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 31st, 2009, 11:52 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2009

I just realized Badru Valley used two RttFF's so I can't build that and Highways and Dieways.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old September 1st, 2009, 12:40 AM

RenMan has disabled reputation

I'll be there. I'm not particular regarding the format or parameters of the tournament. Just let me know how it's all going to shake out before hand so I can build the right sized army.
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Okay folks, it looks like all our info from the past 6 days is gone for good, including all the updates WNFB and Xotli had added to the front page.

Bummer, but we'll press on. We were discussing format and calling the maps we were bringing. We'll just have to repost some info and give rep again to all the folks we did over the past 6 days that lost it.

For page 1, I'm bringing a prize and trophies. The name of the map I'm bringing escapes me, but I'll post it again as soon as I check the thread.

Report your info, people.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:13 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I'm not bringing Badru Valley but Can't See The Jungle instead and possibly Ticalla Sunrise.

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old September 8th, 2009, 01:18 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

We were discussing repaints and who could piece together what maps,
preferably no duplicates.
Also, I favored multiple armies to avoid boredom after 5 games, to adjust to the new map and just in case someone studied your army and had time to create a strategy to counter it.
Let's hope these new posts don't vanish into the ether!
Please re-post your "yes"'s, "no"'s or "maybe"'s on attendance.
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:25 AM

I can bring Flashfire also.

aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old September 8th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Ouch, I knew the board was down but didn't know we'd lost anything.

I was just confirming my going and talking about doing some painting for prizes. I should probably start figuring out what soon so I have time to paint them.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
I can bring Flashfire also.
I think Flashfire was the one I originally offered, but if you can do that also then I'll bring Road Rampage instead.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:45 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

alright gents I am in! Computer is down and out for now so I am using my PSP at this time. I am down with bring a prize and bring a map. It takes forever on the PSP so i'll let BOOM know more and post it for me till my is up and runing. Looking forward to gameday too see some of you , for it has been awhile!!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:53 AM

WukieSlap Woo who?

Im coming with a +1 and i'd be happy to bring a map. I've got 3 Rotv, 1 SotM, 3 FotAA, 1 RttF, so let me know which map you'd like me to brign.
Old September 9th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
Okay folks, it looks like all our info from the past 6 days is gone for good, including all the updates WNFB and Xotli had added to the front page.
:
:
Report your info, people.
Okay, I've recreated what I can remember, and included all the reposts people have made. The main things I can recall there being there that no one has reposted yet:
  • Someone had previously agreed to bring Badru Valley. All the other previously agreed on maps are back up, although I can't be sure they're back to the same person who originally volunteered them. But I had gone through and linked them all to their BoV post, so I know exactly which ones were up there before.
  • I know there were 21 people as definites. I've left the number at 22 ('cause BIGJIM hadn't responded previously), even though I could only remember the people that already reposted, so that wasn't helpful. But basically there's 3 more people that said they were definitely coming that we don't have back up yet.
  • Someone said they definitely weren't coming, and I didn't think anything of it at the time, but going back through the maybe's tonight I think it might have been Samurai ... is that right? If so, our count should be 22/28 instead of 22/29.

I've also relinked our maps, and filled out with blanks again so we know exactly how many maps we need to fill out the tournament. Things I can see that we still need to work out:
  • Will we be using partial scoring for the tournament? I assume so, as we did last year, but we should decide. If so, is there an updated version of the partial scoring sheets that includes Wave 9? Also if so, who's printing out and bringing the scoring sheets? (Could easily be me.)
  • For all maps that include TT, I'd like to see us decide whether it's heavy snow and/or slippery ice. It's the one thing that always seems to trip us up when we sit down to play. (Well, that and "where are the starting zones on this map??")
  • The ever-popular "how many armies" discussion. Do I need to recompose my eloquent case for multiple armies?
  • We should fill out the missing maps. There are 19 BoV maps, and we kicked out 2 of them, leaving 17 ... we should have enough to avoid all dups if the terrain is spread around just right. (Suggestion for WukieSlap: How about Swamp Thing?)

Everyone let me know if they see anything I've missed.

Last edited by Xotli; September 9th, 2009 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Added map suggestion
Old September 9th, 2009, 04:51 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

I remember samurai bowing out, also. I've removed him from list.
I remember WreakLoosE saying he was coming but can't remember if he mentioned his son? I've added WreakLoosE to the list.
No one has the partial scoring lists from last year?
I can print out the ones from the link posted but don't know about wave 9.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day