Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 21st, 2009, 10:45 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas 2009 - NHSD

I'm game for Saturday or Sunday.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 22nd, 2009, 07:59 AM

Armageddon has disabled reputation

I vote for Sunday. On Saturday I game with InfinityMax for his game review website.
http://drakesflames.blogspot.com/

Great Traders: Hilo-scaper, Dicemaster, InfinityMax, Rodriquez, Tmac2200

Last edited by Armageddon; August 22nd, 2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Old August 22nd, 2009, 08:14 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm good for either day as well.

Who is this InfinityMax guy? Is he on this site too?

Old August 22nd, 2009, 10:25 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Looks like we are going Sunday, 10/18.

I changed the date and confirmed that we are a go with Madness.

1.) R˙chean
2.) Dignan
3.) CheddarLimbo
4.) Armageddon
5.) Rodriquez
6.) Barrett
7.) rym
8.) DrLivingston
9.) Grungebob
10.) Fencerjared

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 22nd, 2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 05:18 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1.) R˙chean
2.) Dignan
3.) CheddarLimbo
4.) Armageddon
5.) Rodriquez
6.) Barrett
7.) rym
8.) DrLivingston
9.) Grungebob
10.) Fencerjared
11.) mommyfox

Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:04 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Now that it's set for Sunday and my input may mean something, don't really mind one way or another about prizes. Didn't mind bringing one last time, just wish I had placed well enough to get something I didn't already have. I'm cool with whatever everyone else wants, and since this will only be my second tournament I'm not bored with a vanilla 500 point one on one battle.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fencerjared, there was a streak of about 2 or 3 tournaments for me where I placed in the bottom half of the rankings and I ended up with the same prize I brought each time. I just figured, "Well, at least now I have a prize for the next tournament and there won't be any extra out-of-pocket expense next time", you know?

If I did well enough to place higher, then yeah, I could take home a pretty nice prize. But at the end of the day, it was, and has always been - for me anyway - about sitting down and playing a game I love - win, lose, or draw - with some people I met over the internet that I'm proud to call friends.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; August 22nd, 2009 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Who am I kidding? One of those dice towers would be nice. How many do you need anyway Dignan? ;)
Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was more poking fun at my poor placement than complaining about prizes. I'm willing to drive 4 hrs to play, so it's definitely not all about the prize But prizes are always nice.

Especially sweet dice towers. The one I made for myself occasionally gets dice stuck.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:38 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Grungebob is a maybe now.

Confirmed:
1.) R˙chean
2.) Dignan
3.) CheddarLimbo
4.) Armageddon
5.) Rodriquez
6.) Barrett
7.) rym
8.) DrLivingston
9.) mommyfo
10.) Fencerjared

Possibly:
1.) Grungebob

Old August 23rd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Confirmed:
1.) R˙chean
2.) Dignan
3.) CheddarLimbo
4.) Armageddon
5.) Rodriquez
6.) Barrett
7.) rym
8.) DrLivingston
9.) mommyfo
10.) Fencerjared
11.) BroInLaw

Possibly:
1.) Grungebob

I talked to SisInLaw and she said, "It's not going to take two of us to stare at the baby all day." so BroInLaw is a go--new baby and all!

Since I am the only one that wants something besides 500 (or 540) I guess 500 it is. (sigh)

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; August 23rd, 2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: "Not going to take two of us..." Silly first time parent.
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:04 AM

Good news, good news!!!

Next up on the things for Rym and DrL to scoff at is the first map candidate:

Old August 24th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love this map!

I was hacked I didn't get to play on it at the last event.

Great job Ry! (and Dignan, too, of course.)

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; August 24th, 2009 at 12:23 AM. Reason: If you could just make a random table that didn't include 500 as an option I'd be really impressed...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day