Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 25th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: SCAPE-A-PALOOZA II-NHSD in the Northeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Springfield MA is what I was suggesting anyway... but unless Jim knows of a place to hold it, it looks like it will be UConn... hope you can make it EP.
Before I even think about checking into anything, are you looking for someplace free, or is there a fee limit? (Obviously free would be best for everyone, but you never know) Also, how big are you thinking?

Jim, non-committingly

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 27th, 2009, 11:53 AM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down as a maybe, I need the saturday after off for the GRE's so getting that Saturday off might be tough. I'll try to convince TomCollins2000, Darkmage7a and Kildawabitt too.

Onacara, I owe you anyways since I missed the Beantown Beatdown.

Here's an idea though, what if we did a webcast game versus another state? ie Challenge them? Each of side has one representative (so one from NESA, one from the other state). The map is agreed upon by both sides, points agreed upon, and units lists sent the day of. Each side has the map, and the placement of units are followed on each side (so each side has a real life copy of the opposing states moves, but we just see what they're doing online). Just for glory, and bragging rights. It could make for an interesting game to watch.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old August 27th, 2009, 05:31 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Count Ninja and I in.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old August 27th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post
Here's an idea though, what if we did a webcast game versus another state? ie Challenge them? Each of side has one representative (so one from NESA, one from the other state). The map is agreed upon by both sides, points agreed upon, and units lists sent the day of. Each side has the map, and the placement of units are followed on each side (so each side has a real life copy of the opposing states moves, but we just see what they're doing online). Just for glory, and bragging rights. It could make for an interesting game to watch.
This is a cool idea. I'd like to see it in action.
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Count Ninja and I in.
Make you sure you take my cell phone number this time
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:19 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Make sure you send it to me

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Springfield MA is what I was suggesting anyway... but unless Jim knows of a place to hold it, it looks like it will be UConn... hope you can make it EP.
Before I even think about checking into anything, are you looking for someplace free, or is there a fee limit? (Obviously free would be best for everyone, but you never know) Also, how big are you thinking?

Jim, non-committingly
Thanks Jim....as with everything free is always better.

We are still tentatively planning to have it on the UConn campus again but if you can find us space that we can have for a large chunk of the day that can accomodate a large crowd then we will consider it.

Unlike a regular tournament with a rigiid first game start time we are going to do something similar to last year where people can come and go as they need to based on their schedules.
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:48 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Two for the price of one?

Looks like the Mrs. will also be there.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old August 31st, 2009, 06:46 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Re: SCAPE-A-PALOOZA II-NHSD in the Northeast 2009

Hmm...this might be the first local event that I can actually make it to (assuming I can get work off). Both UCONN and Springfield are about the same distance from me. I'd be happy to help set up, bring extra terrain, or whatever other assistance you guys need. Just let me know!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:00 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Just make sure you're there so I can add another Scaper to my Defeated List.

-insert signature here-
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:06 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Just make sure you're there so I can add another Scaper to my Defeated List.
I think we are tied for Win/Loss, but Monkey, and Bengi are up on me by one!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old August 31st, 2009, 10:02 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I think it's awesome that Onacara had me and "Mrs. Nyphot" down before I even posted in the thread. You know that I want to be there... we'll have to figure out the exact details and whether or not I can drag any friends along... hoping I can, 'cause the drive is slightly far for two... but no problem for four.

(P.S. Apparently 1 1/2 year anniversary is no big deal at all, so while I had to negotiate to attend on 6 months, this time around there was no negotiation needed!)

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day