Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 4th, 2008, 08:38 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: NHSD - HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Maybe some locals want to hook up for a few games nights between now and NHSD to practice these?
We will be playing on these maps exclusively on my Tuesday night game nights in Richardson, until the tournament. Anyone is welcome to join us.
Old September 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
I haven't played on many of these maps before - but this seems like a great selection R˙chean. With 10 map selections, but only 5 rounds, you really won't know what to expect. This should challenge us to select armies a little differently than normal. I only have one each of the terrain expansions, so I can't build a couple of these. ~sigh~ But I'll make do.

Maybe some locals want to hook up for a few games nights between now and NHSD to practice these?
<in my best De Niro> ...

You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?? YOU MUST BE TALKIN' TO ME!!

<that's all I recall off the top of my head, and I don't even know if that's completely right>

PM me when you're available Cheddar.

btw ty for getting sign up for my Rym
if ye want to get together on a friday or saturday night let me know my place is totally open now.
Absolutely, man. Maybe tomorrow, but I don't know about that for sure. Saturday's out because of G-man's birthday that day.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 5th, 2008, 02:20 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I've updated the first page with a prize addition.

Through my sheer cunning and knowledge of all things Heroscape, I secured a prize from the 2008 Gencon Fantasy Draft.

It is an Agent Skahen signed by Bunjee and Craig Van Ness.

Thanks to Damja, Craig, Bunjee, spider_poison, lonewolf, mantrain, and killercactus for making this prize possible.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 5th, 2008, 02:48 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Through my sheer cunning and knowledge of all things Heroscape, I secured a prize from the 2008 Gencon Fantasy Draft.

Thanks to Damja, Craig, Bunjee, spider_poison, lonewolf, mantrain, and killercactus for making this prize possible.
I'd ask what you had to do to get this for us, but I'll just say thanks instead!

Old September 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

I'd ask what you had to do to get this for us, but I'll just say thanks instead!
To appease your curiosity, a vignette:
--> --> -->

And voila!
Old September 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Prize list update:

Lexan maps added: one water and one grass.

Old September 5th, 2008, 03:46 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Quote:
Quote:

To appease your curiosity, a vignette:
--> --> -->

And voila!
Too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Velenne again.
Aw, too bad, V. Maybe next time.

Old September 6th, 2008, 02:41 AM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker

01.) R˙chean
02.) Dignan
03.) DrLivingston
04.) DrL'sBroInLaw
05.) Dicemaster
06.) Velenne
07.) Luke C
08.) CheddarLimbo
09.) Podwest
10.) markwars
11.) rym
12.) rym's buddy James
13.) neo0149
14.) neo0149's buddy
15.) neo0149's other buddy
16.) Rodriquez
17.) Piherculis
18.) Piherculis' partner Mike

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:05 AM

Thanks Pi!

I am going to try to have the fliers up in the next few days. I am going to make a full blown one with all the sponsors and a scaled back version that we can try to get into other gaming stores. I don't thing a FLGS is going to want to put up a flier with Madness and Wargamers on it, so I will make two versions.

Then I will need you guys to help me out and get the word out as best you can. If we can't get to at least 30 for this event then we (as in me!) will have a problem. I will do all I can; I ask the core members to do the same. I will post additional info and updates as things progress.

Old September 7th, 2008, 12:21 AM

Ry, I have two more participants pending. They're trying to find out if they're going to the Maker Faire that weekend. If not, they'll be there.

Old September 7th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, since I'm living in Shreveport, LA now (work related move) let me throw my hat into the ring.

01.) R˙chean
02.) Dignan
03.) DrLivingston
04.) DrL'sBroInLaw
05.) Dicemaster
06.) Velenne
07.) Luke C
08.) CheddarLimbo
09.) Podwest
10.) markwars
11.) rym
12.) rym's buddy James
13.) neo0149
14.) neo0149's buddy
15.) neo0149's other buddy
16.) Rodriquez
17.) Piherculis
18.) Piherculis' partner Mike
19.) Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 7th, 2008, 10:54 AM

Wow buddy? For real? All the way from Florida! Sweet! Let me know if you need anything as an out of town guest. The location is very near the airport so that should be convenient enough for you.

I am planning to give away the furthest traveled prize; looks like buddy wins that hands down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day