Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 27th, 2008, 07:27 AM

neo0149 Woo who?
Re: HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - NHSD - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

oh sweet... thanks for posting the rankings R˙chean. and again, thanks for a great tourney.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old November 1st, 2008, 01:02 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BroInLaw and Dignan, the 2 undefeated players from Hexes in Texas will be playing for pride (BroInLaw already got all the loot) as well as Onacara's trophy next weekend, November 8.

I'm pretty sure Dignan will be posting an extensive battle report with pictures and whatnot (seems masochistic to me), but I will be posting the winner here anyway.

Who will win?

Melee Gruts or Blasty Blastatrons?

Last edited by DrLivingston; November 1st, 2008 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Please don't let Diganan win. Please don't let Diganan win. Please don't let Diganan win. Please don't let Diganan win.
Old November 1st, 2008, 09:32 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just rolled for the map to be used in this meeting of undefeated Texas Titans, and it will be Dolin's Switchback.

A map Dignan made.

Hmmmmm....

Maybe I should roll again...?
Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:39 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Do you think it would be possible to get a photo put up showing what Onacara's winner's trophy looks like? Most of us have no idea...

And yes, yes you should roll again.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 2nd, 2008, 01:16 AM
Super Doopa

I should roll again, huh?

I'm looking at the map and I can't decide if it hurts orcs or not.

I'm just scared if I rolled again, Meatgrinder would show up.

That would be really bad.

So, probably I won't reroll.

I'm pretty positive Dignan wants to really do this thing up with lots of pictures documenting every major move etc.

So I'm sure a shot of the trophy will make it in there somewhere.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I should roll again, huh?

I'm looking at the map and I can't decide if it hurts orcs or not.

I'm just scared if I rolled again, Meatgrinder would show up.

That would be really bad.

So, probably I won't reroll.

I'm pretty positive Dignan wants to really do this thing up with lots of pictures documenting every major move etc.

So I'm sure a shot of the trophy will make it in there somewhere.
I volunteer to be photographer on the 8th, if someone else wants to keep the minutes of the battle. I'm guessing we'll want to watch this match instead of playing amongst ourselves anyway.

Old November 3rd, 2008, 10:57 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Do you think it would be possible to get a photo put up showing what Onacara's winner's trophy looks like? Most of us have no idea...

As soon as I get it. Hopefully I will have it sometime this week.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 3rd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Super Doopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I volunteer to be photographer on the 8th, if someone else wants to keep the minutes of the battle. I'm guessing we'll want to watch this match instead of playing amongst ourselves anyway.

Uh...I was going to play and kind of glance over every once in a while.

But, yeah, I guess it would give the moment more of a momentous thing if we stood around watching, jotting down notes, and making fun of Dignan.

I don't mind taking notes.

I might have a guy coming over that's never played Heroscape before.
And he wants to learn how. So if he does show up, I may have to pass note taking duties to someone else.

Looking forward to this thing!
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:20 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Hey guys

Brandon and I played our "championship" match last night and I posted a pretty thorough battle report.

Check it out if you got 20 minutes to burn. Short story: I won, good match.
Old September 22nd, 2014, 12:17 AM

dragon has disabled reputation

Is there any way to get on a backup list, in case somebody doesn't make it?
Old September 22nd, 2014, 10:16 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Hey dragon, this is one of the event threads from the last decade.

Here is the thread for this year:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50828

This year's event is by no means full so no wait list needed. We hope to see you there!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day