Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

More than likely I'll pony up some repaints for players as door prizes, although I don't have a huge selection to make repaints from at the moment. I'll likely have at least one modded Raelin, more Airborne Elite as in my paints and mods thread and some others.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:05 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

So your'e coming then?

Btw: What is the Game stores policy on foods/beverages within the store?

DWARVES!
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah just trying to figure out cheapest way of getting there, if i'll need to stay the night someplace, etc. PM'd hex and Wilk about possibly carpooling as well.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:25 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
This looks like a good showing so far. If you guys can put together at least 20 registered with a good handful of maybes, I'll make sure VixenTor Games has a dice tower on the prize table. And heck, even with what you've got now, we can at least do a bag or dice box.
Oh Lord, your dice boxes are so sweet bro. I have a tower but I've been looking hard at those boxes.
Old September 5th, 2008, 05:20 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys is it okay I use the trading card sized cards for the tourney?

DWARVES!
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:40 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
More than likely I'll pony up some repaints for players as door prizes, although I don't have a huge selection to make repaints from at the moment. I'll likely have at least one modded Raelin, more Airborne Elite as in my paints and mods thread and some others.

R~
I think this would be a very cool thing indeed. 2 thumbs up too you robbdaman if you make this happen!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !

Last edited by BIGJIM; September 5th, 2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old September 5th, 2008, 10:47 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Quote:
This looks like a good showing so far. If you guys can put together at least 20 registered with a good handful of maybes, I'll make sure VixenTor Games has a dice tower on the prize table. And heck, even with what you've got now, we can at least do a bag or dice box.
Oh Lord, your dice boxes are so sweet bro. I have a tower but I've been looking hard at those boxes.
Now this alone is worth all the action. SSSWWEEEEAAATTT ! This is starting to turn out to be one heck of a NHSD. I would also suggest that we do like we did last year, if people are will to contribute prize like last year you are almost guaranty to walk out with something. Of course top prizes to the top dog but the way we work it last year just make you want to come and play. Weather you win all your games or loss all your games you walk off with something. Just my worth!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old September 6th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Hey guys is it okay I use the trading card sized cards for the tourney?
No problem. As for the food/drink situation, I'll check with the store and post.

Added wreak and robb to the 1st page.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 6th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
There's some more good news for you, SoCal 'scapers.

We are at 21 with about 11 "maybes." Still waiting to hear from a handful of folks, but we are looking GOOD.

Robb, thanks for the donation to the prize table. I have a booster or two I can throw in. What do you all think about bringing a small prize for a prize table?

*edit* We are now at 23 mad-scapers. Way to go, SoCal.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Last edited by boom; September 6th, 2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old September 6th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Noticed my name was already on the list of attendees, so boom included me by my RSVP to him via PM.

So yes, I'll be there. Working with Robb to put together a car pool. Hopefully Wilk will be in on that, too. I'll see about bringing a few Skahen's for prizes, as well.

Also, am I reading the first post correctly in that there is only a $1 dollar entry fee?

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Last edited by hextr1p; September 6th, 2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old September 6th, 2008, 11:34 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Looks like this is going to be as big as last year. Can't wait =)

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old September 6th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Noticed my name was already on the list of attendees, so boom included me by my RSVP to him via PM.
Also because I was planning on driving up there to get you if you said you weren't coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
I'll see about bringing a few Skahen's for prizes, as well.
Holy cow! Thanks hex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Also, am I reading the first post correctly in that there is only a $1 dollar entry fee?
Correct. The venue is letting us play for free. The dollar is Onacara's modest request (to be donated to St. Jude's Children's Hospital) in exchange for his custom made trophy for the event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day