Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 2nd, 2008, 03:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: SoCal League NHSD '08

Sorry for my extended absence! Work has been kicking my butt, but my big project launches at the end of Sept, so the timing for NHSD is perfect. I'll be looking to blow off some steam right about then.

Put me and SSX down as a yes; I'm 95% sure of me and about 85% sure of him (more solid confirmation to come soon). As with last year, I can provide some terrain or other supplies if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Edit:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boom again.
Happily, I do not have that problem. I have spread some rep around to boom, and I would give some to Oogie as well, but he (like myself) has little need of it.

Looking forward to another great day of 'Scaping!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

Ah, some more good news. Look forward to seeing you and the boy, Xotli. The 'scaping will be memorable.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definately glad to see your round Xotli. I've been a little scarce myself with the wedding, baby, and move. Just got my first real Scaping session in last week and it was soooooo what the doctor ordered.

Awesome news too, Imax. The support is much appreciated and always helps to boost numbers for those that are "on the fence".

In addition - I got to see one of Vixen Tor's dice towers in action. And I can say they are of High Quality! Solid design, great artwork, and the padding made things oh so nice. So after watching boom sport his, and me, constantly picking up dice off the floor, I think I have to treat myself to one of these.

Definately check them out:

http://vixentorgames.com/

Recent Games Played:
Old September 2nd, 2008, 04:10 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart

I am in!

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage View Post
I am in!
The old gang is getting back together. Still waiting on some more.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
Beware the Curse

New info has been added to the first page, including some important info regarding the custom trophy that I should have posted earlier . I hope everyone will participate.

Old September 2nd, 2008, 10:37 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Can do!

Can't wait to play some more gentlemen, I got my Skahen today and am trying to come up with some awesome armies for NHSD which brings about my next question.

How many points, and in what format?

DWARVES!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 11:35 PM
Beware the Curse

The points total is still being debated. It will be a tournament, but the format has not been finalized, as we are still waiting on some info regarding the DCI reporting system.

We intend to produce a clear cut "winner," while insuring everyone gets in plenty of meaningful games. We have been kicking around a couple of ideas that don't involve a swiss-format, but some more discussion/hashing is needed to make sure it will go smoothly.

Old September 4th, 2008, 12:47 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Come on people, lets hear so noise!! We got too make this a big turn out. And come play weather it be for the joy of the game[like me] or if you want to strut your stuff and back the talk up saying " I'm the best " ,or what ever the reason come on down and play!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:09 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Roland's friend is a definite now!

DWARVES!
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad to see alot of the oldtimer coming back round again!!!

If you are thinking about going to the National HeroScape Day on Oct 20th, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post in this thread and include anyone else who may be coming with you (by Sunday as G-Bob will submit the rosters Monday).

Prize support will be determined by attendance, so take the time to chime in. It will definately be worth your while.

Thanks,

ODB

Recent Games Played:

Last edited by Oogie_Da_Bruce; September 5th, 2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:44 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

As of now... I am Going.

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day