Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 28th, 2008, 02:15 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

Sweet! Thanks for the message Boom, just got back from an East Coast trip, but looking forward to warming up for some good Heroscape action on the 18th!

Put me down as a huge YES along with a possible friend in tow.
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Put me down as a maybe at this time. Won't know for sure until that week but we shall see.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:24 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Put me down as a maybe at this time. Won't know for sure until that week but we shall see.

R~
why you two-timin' #%^&@

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

@slikkrikk-Excellent my man. It is going to be an epic event.

@robbdaman-Standing by.

@hex706f726368- What can we say. Robb's a Cali-man.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old August 28th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post

R~
why you two-timin' #%^&@

Make plane tickets cheaper for me man.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 30th, 2008, 12:22 AM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart

count me and the Little Duck as a maybe

Old August 30th, 2008, 01:05 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

You got it, 'duck. Hope you both can make it.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old August 30th, 2008, 12:10 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe I have gone from a maybe to a probably. And I'm sure I can get a decent portion of the group to go as well. (The prize table will draw them in like ants to sugar.)

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old August 30th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
I believe I have gone from a maybe to a probably. And I'm sure I can get a decent portion of the group to go as well. (The prize table will draw them in like ants to sugar.)
Yes! This baby is shaping up nicely.

Old September 1st, 2008, 05:30 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation

Count me in.

Cheers to all of you!

Cheers to your favorite crew!
Old September 1st, 2008, 05:57 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkerson74 View Post
Count me in.
Yeeehaaaw!

New info added on the first page, 'scapers.

Last edited by boom; September 1st, 2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:05 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks like a good showing so far. If you guys can put together at least 20 registered with a good handful of maybes, I'll make sure VixenTor Games has a dice tower on the prize table. And heck, even with what you've got now, we can at least do a bag or dice box.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day