Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 24th, 2008, 09:04 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OVAH's NHSD in Louisville 10/18/08

Ditto, Wdgrant.

Part of me hopes that there will be more events around just so that NHSD continues to grow, but honestly, I hope that everyone instead plans on coming to Louisville. I'd like this to grow into one of the larger NHSD events that people look forward to.

I'll put you down as definite, but I understand that things may change.

Possibly one of my favorite GenCon moments was when it hit you that you played the first game or two of the tournament with 1 Stinger squad too few.

I would have lost my hair!

(Laughing with you not at you.)
Old August 24th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

OK, the mecha crew is in. At a minimum it will be me and my two boys. I'll get info out to some of my other friends who don't frequent the boards much.

m.frog
Old August 24th, 2008, 10:49 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, Mecha. See you soon.
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

PM greyelephant - he's a buddy of mine and lives in Brownsburg.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 24th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflytnt View Post

Whose PMing me? I've already volonteered to come.

Going to be a busy couple of weeks. Attacktix tournament one weekend and a Heroscape tournament the next.

We should get Chris to come with us!
Old August 24th, 2008, 04:04 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation

Count me in for this one - I'll ask around and see if I can drag along a friend or two.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:15 PM

Sweet, Marduk.
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:24 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

Oh, I really hope I can come to this, but for now it's a maybe.
Old August 25th, 2008, 12:33 PM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart

I will be there to help out however I can Onion, but I will not be able to stay for the full event.
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Thanks, Bloodthorn. I'm looking forward to it.

Would it help if I were to write you a note to get you out of whatever conflict you have?
Old August 25th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello everyone. I'll be helping Onion Knight pull this tournament off. We are trying to find some ways to make it different than perhaps some other tournaments you make have attended. By different I mean just subtly. Not trying to reinvent the wheel here.

Onion Knight and I have a huge amount of terrain to build from, so the map options for this tournament are pretty nice. At the moment I'm guessing that we will have around 30 people playing in this tournament, hopefully more. Between us we have about 50 MS and ~8 of each terrain expansion. That means we could have 15+ 2xMS with lots of pretty trees, glaciers, lava and road.

If someone would like to suggest a map, PM me or Onion Knight. Please stick to PM so that this doesn't become a map discussion thread.

We are very familiar with the BoV and GenCon maps, and some of those will probably show up.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old August 26th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflytnt View Post

Whose PMing me? I've already volonteered to come.

Going to be a busy couple of weeks. Attacktix tournament one weekend and a Heroscape tournament the next.

We should get Chris to come with us!
I was talking to the person who asked about carpooling down to Louisville since I know where you live!!! Figured saving gas is a good thing, especially since it's 3 hours to Louisville (Luh-Vulle for all the unititiated - you call it Lewis-Ville and you're likely to get a lecture from a hillbilly)

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day