Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 24th, 2008, 09:48 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD in the Northeast (NESA)

I'll pencil it in. Then I'll ink it. Then I'll send it off to the colorist.
Old August 24th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will be there!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:17 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Is Uconn a dry campus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 31st, 2008, 02:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

My dad and I may be able to attend, but nothing definate. Last year I did an 8-man tournament at my dad's house with my friends and family for NHSD, this year I'm planning on attending something a little bit bigger.
Old September 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Is Uconn a dry campus?
Well, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:11 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Is Uconn a dry campus?
Well, is it?
I'd give you the answer if I knew it.

I'm not saying it's a definate that I'm going but what maps/pt. armies will there be?

And I still have your card Onacara, thanks for giving it to me and thanks for being so nice at GenCon to me. I'll try to get to as many New England tourneys as I can, it's just a little hectic with school and all. So I really will only be able on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and special acceptions.
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thats good Cleon cause we usually only have events on Saturdays

We will get details out as soon as they are ironed out.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:10 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Thats good Cleon cause we usually only have events on Saturdays

We will get details out as soon as they are ironed out.
Ok, thanx!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Details are good. I hope to be there.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 11:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I spent a good part of my day waiting for IT to fix the problem with our auditing software to work out a way to have more mini tournaments than you could possibly imagine that day. They are all based on 8 man heats single elimination. You get knocked out of one you jump in on another that starts right up.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:54 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I spent a good part of my day waiting for IT to fix the problem with our auditing software to work out a way to have more mini tournaments than you could possibly imagine that day. They are all based on 8 man heats single elimination. You get knocked out of one you jump in on another that starts right up.
Sweet! I like that idea.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 10:15 AM

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day