Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 17th, 2009, 09:27 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: SCAPE-A-PALOOZA II-NHSD 2009-Important Update!!!

Yeah, definite thanks to Onacara and everyone who helped out. I'm sorry that we didn't get to stay for very long... Mrs. nyphot has been sick for quite a few days now... but she still came to play!

Dund performed admirably for me. Thanks again, arp12 for the figure loan. I'm not sure my strategy worked quite the way I was trying for it to work... I think I was just extraordinarily lucky.

Hope everyone had a great time!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had a blast again... sorry we had to get out so quick, but I got in 7 games(nothing to thumb a nose at!)

I really liked the whole give them directions, and let them go aspect of this tournament, it's really simple, and you get to play the people your interested in playing, instead of Onacara for the 20th time!

Cleon- While I didn't get a shot at playing with you,I had a great time talking with you. I hope you got all the sound on the Game show video... it's was very funny! (I hope to see that on here!)

Cleon's Dad aka Bob- I have to admire how great a player you are Even if it was that close of a game, you got the short end of the stick with the armies!Yet you still beat me with my own Runa! I tip my hat to you!

Onacara & Son's- Well, I got wooped by Dylan, and he should be very proud of the way he played... top notch play their(someone taught him how to play competitively!) And then beat by Anthony Jr. But this one could have gone either way... especially if lava damage had been nicer to me!

Lobo & son- Congrat's to Jimmy for kicking Onacara's butt. It's great to see you, and have our little side conversations amoung battles.

Ollie- I didn't get to much time to talk with you because of all the games I had to cram in the small amount of time I had to play, but I still love meeting up with you.

NYYS- Boo!

IlikePI- I enjoyed our game together, another close one like most of my games. I hope to get to play you again, because your a fun person to play with, with a good competitive mind.
I hope next time we face all 38 times I tried to helm work!

Arp/Arp's dad- It's always fun to meet up with you guys, I love to talk with you, and congrat's on the Game show win!

Jeremy- I really enjoyed my first game with you, I just squeaked out a win!

Guru/Tiff/Ninja- I always love catching up with you guy's, I'm glad you like to new place guru. I took down tiff(barely thanks to Marcu I pulled out the victory) I'm coming for you guys next!!!

I wish I had got to use my Shades more, I only got to use them once, but it was my most dominating win!

I hope to see you guys at the next couple tournaments.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering about the hair... that's what was left of my semi permanent Pink hair from Brest Cancer week at my school.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; October 17th, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old October 17th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey all, I'm too lazy to type out a message to everyone like Shades did so here's general stuff. Great to see everyone again; it's been so long since BatB. I love this format, letting you play whoever you want but keeping track of win/loss throughout the day. I know some people got in 7 or 8 games so it's great that that's possible. Scaperdy was fun, and I'm actually surprised I knew so much of that stuff(hmm... just realised no one got the 2 related to Grungebob...). Looking forward to the video (Cleon, didn't you take one?) and playing Summoner Wars when it comes out. Thanks for organixing it, and hope to see y'all in Westford in 2 months!
Old October 17th, 2009, 11:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wrap Up Thread is here

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day