Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 22nd, 2008, 01:32 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker
Re: SoCal Slaughter NHSD '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt View Post
I wish I could have been there. I was actually in Pasadena but could not make it to the event. Looks like an awesome turn out. The store has a great space for gaming. So D-man won? I'm not surprised. Congrats to all who attended. I'm heart broken that I missed it. I won't miss the next one.
Hey! Hey! Look who pop up! Great too hear from you Runehardt. Do you have any future plans for a game night in the area or a place were some Heroscaping can be done in your neck of the woods?

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:52 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Hey Runehardt, we missed yah.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:33 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Quote:
I wish I could have been there. I was actually in Pasadena but could not make it to the event. Looks like an awesome turn out. The store has a great space for gaming. So D-man won? I'm not surprised. Congrats to all who attended. I'm heart broken that I missed it. I won't miss the next one.
You give me too much credit, I was suprised =P I'll be doing my best to get out a battle report tonight so people can see what went on and how I managed to pull it off.

So, sorry I haven't gotten on here before now. I had midterms to crunch through and didn't have time to get on here.

I thought it was a great tournament and my only regret is not having time for free gaming afterwards in order to get to know the new people and take some shots at old friends. Kudos to the masterminds behind all the work involved in putting this together.

If I don't hear about someone else hosting then I will do my best to get a gameday in alhambra going for nov. (shout out some dates if you're interested). For those who don't know I have access to a recroom that is basically always ready to go and if you feel like playing then just pm and i'll try and get a gameday going. I actually live right near gameempire now and try to always have a map setup for quick games if you live in the area.

Also, I brought up risk and there were a few takers; if I host we may have a risk gaming going on the side as well.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old October 23rd, 2008, 03:21 PM

Runehardt has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJIM View Post
Quote:
Hey! Hey! Look who pop up! Great too hear from you Runehardt. Do you have any future plans for a game night in the area or a place were some Heroscaping can be done in your neck of the woods?
Hey Low - I hadn't been on here in forever. I just noticed I had a bunch of messages that I never replied to. There's a game day gathering at one of the "Simi Game Knights" houses in Simi Valley on November 1st. I'm sure some Heroscape can be set up if there are any takers. It starts at 10AM and will be an all day event. I don't know all of the specifics yet. I'm not sure how big the place is. I'll be there from 10:00 to about 3:00 playing all sorts of games.

I'm also considering a mid November or perhaps a big December game day at my house.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 04:16 PM

Runehardt has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Hey Runehardt, we missed yah.
Hey - We could have finally met face to face! Maybe next time!
Old October 23rd, 2008, 05:59 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I dig! I still love the stuff you sent me long ago.
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated 1st post with top 12 stats.

Recent Games Played:
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

12th place here! Might have gotten better if someone would've stopped healing his Q9.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 23rd, 2008, 07:44 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, Oog. Hivelord beat his pop by just 21 points . Hex looks like he had the toughest Strength of Schedule. Roland; 890 points? Wow, quite a few high-scoring games you must have played.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old October 23rd, 2008, 10:56 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce View Post
Updated 1st post with top 12 stats.

NO LOVE FOR THE 1 - 4 GROUP ! No shame you say! So low we scratch the belly of a pregnant ant ! I say it's just a bit of bad luck ,that's all. Dice Gods not in favor of us that day. Voodoo! J/K

It was fun no matter what. I had a blast and need to redeem myself or keep my lousy streak going of " Suck Dice Roll"!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old October 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know why but for some reason, my dad and I always finish really close together. In Runehardt's tourney at Strategicon earlier this year I came in first and he came in second. And to add to the craziness of our grouping, not only did I win by only 21 points, but we won and lost in the same rounds. Cwaaaazzzeeeee shtufff. lol.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day