Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 27th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'10

Nice!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old October 29th, 2010, 12:28 AM

Utgars Servant Woo who?

Sorry guys that i was unable to attend that fun tournement. It was due to some last minute changes

Acts 16:31
And they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved,..."

PM me if you want to know more.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
Stay tuned for the FACTION-n-ACTION tournament specs coming soon. (Tentatively set for the 3rd weekend in January at Game Kastle.)

-d
WotC's got me down, and I could use a HS pick-me-up. You got any more info to share about this event yet, dnutt?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:25 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
Stay tuned for the FACTION-n-ACTION tournament specs coming soon. (Tentatively set for the 3rd weekend in January at Game Kastle.)

-d
WotC's got me down, and I could use a HS pick-me-up. You got any more info to share about this event yet, dnutt?

I thought looking over the original Faction-n-Action thread might give us a notion, but the OP has been edited away. I understand the details will be different, but is the basic concept staying the same?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 7th, 2010, 01:23 AM

zyx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think the tourney should be in the first week of Jan. other wise I cant go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day