Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:09 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Battles of Vallhalla

I've got two storys that I will be posting on here and I want you to post which one you want to see first. I may post storys when ever possible but if you like the ones I post, I'll will make a continuing story to go with the first one.

These battles are taking place in the north were the generals are fighting against Utgar's expansion.

Some of these storys are mainly before the generals join together and others are during when the allies are joined togehter.
Also I may post a few battles that will take place during when Sgt. Drake and his freinds go to the south in the swamp lands, and the generals are still fighting back against Utgar.

So here are the two storys that I want to put in for heroscape.

Mainly my storys are not based on squads so let just say there are many of them in the story. Also the army's are also split up in some storys like the say the krav agents have there forces split up and they have about 30 in one group and sixty in the other and Deathwalkers 9000-7000 are about 3 to 5 of them with the zettian guards.

1. Under the blacken sky

Utgar has his forces pushing into the lands of Vydar. Vydar has half of his forces in one of his stongholds. Under the stongholds command is Agent Carr. He and his warriors are still holding out against Utgars undead soldiers. But there numbers are endless they keep coming and coming. The undead hordes come and when one falls onther takes its place. They don't seem to die. But Carr is determined to stop them until reinforcments arrive. But a Warior named Iskra has the power to summon creatures that can be summoned anywhere, and some of the soulbourgs worst enemys the zettian guards and there Deathwalkers are with the undead warrior. Can Carr and his soldiers stop the army's of the machines and of the dead?

Army 1:
Agent Carr
Major X-17
James Murphy
Krav manga Agents
Gorilanators
Nakita Agents
Blastrons
gladitrons

V.S.

Army 2:
Iskra Esenwein
Deathwalker 9000
Deathwalker 8000
Deathwalker 7000
Zettian Guards
Zombies of Morindan
Retchets of Bogdan

2. The Capture

Sgt. Drake and Raelin are in the heat of battle. The forces are spread thin and few are retreaing back to there fortress. Drake must help get his froces back together again and fight off the enemy before they capture there fort. Little does he, Raelin, and his freinds know that Mimring is high above the sky watching there every move and on the ground two of Utgar's champions are commanding there forces into battle. Runa, the soldiers say that she is the daughter of Utgar, and the fowl Ne-Go-Sa whom they say that he can contol other peoples minds against there will. Will Drake and his forces surrvie the onslaught of Utgar's forces.

Army 1:
Sgt. Drake
Raelin the kyrie Warrior
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Alastier MacDirk
MacKirk Warroirs
Sentinals of Jandar
4th Massuchusetts line

V.S.

Army 2:
Runa
Ne-Go-Sa
Mimring
Marro drones
Marro Warriors
Minions of Utgar
Anubian Wovles

Well thats waht I have, post which one you want to see first, The dead line to vote is on next monday at 7:00 Eastern time U.S. September 8th
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:17 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Battles of Vallhalla

Should I pick in this thread or the other thread?
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:40 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Battles of Vallhalla

Just pick which one you want to see first that's all.
Also I have another story on another thread so check my threads and you will find it. In this thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction