Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 8th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rocky Mountain Rumble - 2012 Colorado NHSD

Looks like we'll have a castle at least for prize

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...65#post1690165
Old October 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Looks like we'll have a castle at least for prize

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...65#post1690165
Yep, I sent him my info. That's nice.

Old October 9th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

so bad news. one of my friends ended up having to cancel coming. So take one off. Sorry bout this

Edit: He may actually be coming. I should know today

Last edited by Dunedain; October 9th, 2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old October 9th, 2012, 02:54 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
How about n00b brings Remains of Clionesia, dok brings Stygian Rift, Flash Fire, and another Jungle for Convolution, I bring the rest of Convolution, and kpucblek brings Sirocco? Does that work for everyone?

Of course, if saywhat says he can come, we'll need another map... Hopefully he or Rosencrantz could bring that.
I'm happy to bring scirocco. But remember, I don't think we can be there before 1230 or 1. Still want me to bring it?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:13 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
How about n00b brings Remains of Clionesia, dok brings Stygian Rift, Flash Fire, and another Jungle for Convolution, I bring the rest of Convolution, and kpucblek brings Sirocco? Does that work for everyone?

Of course, if saywhat says he can come, we'll need another map... Hopefully he or Rosencrantz could bring that.
I'm happy to bring scirocco. But remember, I don't think we can be there before 1230 or 1. Still want me to bring it?
Yes, kpucblek, because we won't need it until you show up.

Unless you want to bring it, Rosencrantz...

Old October 9th, 2012, 04:15 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'd rather not bring a random extra jungle, honestly, if it can be avoided.
Old October 9th, 2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'd rather not bring a random extra jungle, honestly, if it can be avoided.
Okay, then you have to suggest an alternate map that has a max of 1 of each MS, Lava, and 3 Castles, so that I can bring it instead of Convolution. Jotun's Gap, perhaps? Embattled Fen?

Old October 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Vorago?

Embattled Fen is a great choice, too.
Old October 9th, 2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Vorago?

Embattled Fen is a great choice, too.
I'll go Vorago.

Old October 10th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Not a n00b

I could potentially bring 1 Uncommon hero to the tourney (GIE)
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
I could potentially bring 1 Uncommon hero to the tourney (GIE)
As a prize, you mean? Sure, anything Heroscape is fine.

Old October 11th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Not a n00b

K so my one of my friend's wasn't able to get work off, so he wont be coming. Sorry bout this, hope it doesn't screw anything up

EDIT: Now he might be able to get it covered......

Last edited by Dunedain; October 11th, 2012 at 08:54 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day