Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 24th, 2008, 07:47 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: North Carolina, Triangle NHSD

It is both sad and funny that you didn't realize it until the end of the event when I asked you about your army.
Old October 25th, 2008, 10:50 AM

primal has disabled reputation

I really want to come down and play a few games with all of my fellow 'scapers.
I am sure that Noodles, Black Rayne, Legion and I feel that it is high time that the Goobertown Posse comes down and represents. I have one problem and that being that I cannot get on the internet too much ( it is a personal choice, the internet is the information super-highway straight to Satan's domain ) but occasionally I have to do work on the computer. I really want to play though, as I am sure the other Gobbertown guys do. I see that Noodles is planning a Shass in January? I love it. I can get us a place to play, tables, all of that stuff. (thats if none of you will burst into flames playing Heroscape in a church.) I am kidding-HSISCOOLFORKIDS, you don't count in that one.
anyway, I will get with Noodles and see if he would like to try this.
please allow me to come for the next event, that would rock like none other.

the North Carolina Semi-Hex Annual Skirmish. old school style.
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Haven't posted in a few days so here goes. I deffinately want to play a competitive game against J-Unit. I vote that Altron should be the #1 seed for next tourney (he got third place with a handicap army, we suck). And in reference to your comment Bunjee, Q9 has a very loving mother that can be a little overprotective, that would explain his very high defense. But it is rumored that his father could have been a Death Walker.
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:43 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually I'm betting he's so defensive because he doesn't know the identity of his father.
Old November 5th, 2008, 03:36 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

First page updated with combined scores from previous tournament.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old November 6th, 2008, 12:43 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite-M View Post
First page updated with combined scores from previous tournament.
Did you put that in any particular order, or is that just the scores?

Old November 7th, 2008, 12:32 AM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

Hey...Gues what I found! Losing points from 1st tournament: 370

Back from the dead

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day