Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 21st, 2024, 12:07 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Chesapeake Heroscape Tournament 2024 (MD)

Goodmorning guys and gals. I hope you all enjoyed the mild winter.

Exciting news! Token in Edgewater, MD (West Shore), has expanded their facilities almost doubling in size!

Why is this such incredible news? Last time I tried to talk them into letting us host a heroscape tournament easily accessible to East Shore, West Shore, College Park, and Baltimore scapers, they said they didn't have enough space.

Now they do. So here's the question (and yes, mods, I'll use the same thread to post details when everything is confirmed ), if we put something together toward the end of May/early June, how many people would be interested in attending?

We may be able to secure the whole room (about 10 large tables), I just need to let the owner know when and how much of their game room we need to reserve.

Which leads to one other thing. Linda, at her own insistence, never charges table or seat fees for the use of her space nor demands compensation of any kind. However, she also has a small arcade including a virtual reality game machine, so I was thinking we'd include an extended break, an hour or so at the halfway point so people can enjoy the arcade and Linda can get some business.

There's also a very nice bakery, ice cream shop, and a few other little stores/excellent eateries in the shopping center.

Thoughts? Comments? Indignations?

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:54 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Chesapeake Heroscape Tournament 2024 (MD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Are you in the MARS Discord? Tagging @Earl_of_Sandwich @Vydar_XLIII @gbizzy

We do rotating monthly tournaments between College Park, Salisbury, and Philadelphia, our next tournament is at College Park sometime in May!
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:13 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Chesapeake Heroscape Tournament 2024 (MD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Are you in the MARS Discord? Tagging @Earl_of_Sandwich @Vydar_XLIII @gbizzy

We do rotating monthly tournaments between College Park, Salisbury, and Philadelphia, our next tournament is at College Park sometime in May!
I may be yeah! Token could be a good place in the rotation also, more accessible for our East Shore Scapers. I'll hope in there when I get home.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events