Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2010, 09:02 PM

dragonite is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave D2 teaser!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_c1S...-U&feature=sub
Here's what I think of the teaser.

Mess with the Dragon you're going to get burned.
Not only do the rules say you're wrong, they also say you're a duck.
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GB or Guru should buy them.
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Scape Goes Up to 11! is surprisingly tart

If you look at the sellers other items on ebay, they have a lot of unpainted prototypes, defective prototypes and random accessories for many other action figures/toy lines.

Looks like an inside job?

Great Trades With: 'Scaper94, Sir Galahad, Gulp
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I think this could be bad. The auction goes for 4 days, and then someone somewhere will have all the information. Will it stay secret? No one knows.

If you won the bid on it, would you release the information?
No. I would just annoy the crap out of everyone with knowing the info.

MegaSilver, trying to catch up on D2 info.

And buying 3 cases of it tommorrow. (And not on Ebay. )
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Hearing that, I almost wish this had not happened. It is exciting water for us out here in the drought of info, but is also sad to see alot of planning and hardwork go to waste because some guy is looking to make an easy dollar. I would bet they don't sell to a person on this site, simply because most don't like the base, and because they want to see what they are getting before they drop ridiculous money on each pack.
Speak for yourself. I don't have a problem with them, if they look like they do in the pictures.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:00 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Hearing that, I almost wish this had not happened. It is exciting water for us out here in the drought of info, but is also sad to see alot of planning and hardwork go to waste because some guy is looking to make an easy dollar. I would bet they don't sell to a person on this site, simply because most don't like the base, and because they want to see what they are getting before they drop ridiculous money on each pack.
Speak for yourself. I don't have a problem with them, if they look like they do in the pictures.
After thinking about it for a few hours, I really don't either. I would like all the bases to stay the same, but it doesn't matter. If they were switched to a 1 inch base, then I can only assume it is so they work with the D&D maps. If they do anything to generate more sales, go for it. It only means more scape. And the figures look amazing.

GB and the guys, Sorry some of the fun got ruined. But the cards are what I want from you guys

I like Facts.
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The double hexers look the same to me, the singles do look like a new design, but............
Spoiler Alert!

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:02 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Agreed.

I love how most people here will rant, and rant, about the tiniest of things. I guess they need to blow their days' work off on something.

Don't get me wrong, I can still see their point of view of not wanting Heroscape to become the next DnD skirmish line, but I for one don't find any fault with using a different base. In fact, I think it'll give DnDscape figures something to distinguish themselves better.

And any base with a Heroscape figure on it, whether DnD or not, is a very fortunate base, indeed.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:03 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Agreed. As long as they fit in the ladder rungs then I don't see the problem.
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:05 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I find it odd that no one has mentioned that the newer double bases are shorter than the old ones.
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
So, it took 2 hours and 37 minutes between a picture of the new wave and some serious doom and gloom to set in. I'm impressed...that shows some real restraint.
You missed clancampbell start complaining after just 26 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
That "giant" is less than half the size of Jotun. Some giant paa-leeze.
Of course.
Nah, I wasn't complaining, I was mearly comenting that the "giant" seemed small for a giant. Enjoy y'alls preview/spoiler/leak.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 7th, 2010, 10:07 PM

Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker Demerean knows what's in an order marker

Actually I do have a complaint about a switch to smaller bases...

I already use my Scape for D&D minis, but I bought a 1.5" grid mat to play on. Now these will look funny in the big squares

In all seriousness, I love the paint jobs on all of these guys. Can't wait for the previews to see them out of the box and on some tiles.

I like Facts.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News