Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 27th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
EPIC Maps Building Contest - $25 Prize!

EPIC Maps Building Contest

Submissions Due: Oct 11th @11pm CDT
Prize? $25
What for?
A Youth Group activity on Oct 14th (~50 young men) will be participating in a Video/Board Games "convention", and I've been tasked with having a Heroscape table setup for play. I wanna build something Epic and eye-popping to get everyone there and excited to learn and play the game. Time to recruit the next generation of heroscapers! haha
Requirements:
Map Build:
1 submission per contestant.
Submit with a link to PDF Build instructions from Virtualscape WITH an image
Submit via this heroscapers.com forum (or via my email and I’ll post it for you).
Provide any scenario details, specific rules or special considerations in the map build file.

Size Parameters:
NO LARGER than 33 hex diameter circle…the table for the display is roughly that size

Terrain Parameters
Use as much or as little as you want within the below terrain collection parameters:
2 Swarm of the Marro
2 Thaelenk Tundra
2 Volcarren Wasteland
3 Fortress of the Archkyrie
5 Rise of the Valkyrie
4 Road to the Forgotten Forest
3 Battle for the Underdark
2 Marvel
2 Ticalla Jungle
My video of the announcement

I'll review all submissions on the 12th after the deadline and announce the winner and which build I'll be using at the event!

Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 13th, 2023 at 01:03 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games