Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 25th, 2024, 05:26 PM

Trivia Knight knows what's in an order marker Trivia Knight knows what's in an order marker
Trivia Knight's Makes and Paints

Salutations, Scapers!

My name is Jack, although most of you know me as Trivia Knight. I’ve been playing since October of 2021 and am currently living in Greensboro, North Carolina with my buddy @MQ23. Although I love Heroscape as a game, my favorite thing to do is create things. I’ve grown up in the garage building Halloween costumes and weekend projects with my dad and as I’ve gotten older, I’ve leaned even more into my proclivity for DIY.

One of my favorite things about the Heroscape scene is that we are small enough that everyone can find their niche way to contribute. I’m proud to say that my contributions come in the form of prize support for not only our local tournament, Carolina Order Marker (which you should absolutely come to if you are on the lower east coast) but also Scapecon.

After lurking on here for a while, I’ve decided it’s time to share my creations. This thread is my attempt at cataloging and curating my projects for everyone to enjoy. My aim with this thread is not just to share my creations, but also encourage other creative scapers to try their hand at using their talents to enhance the game and community that we all hold so dear.

I look forward to hearing your feedback on my work.

-Jack

Gallery

Minions of Rock

Spoiler Alert!

Morgoloth

Spoiler Alert!

Lava Mezzos

Spoiler Alert!

Party Agents

Spoiler Alert!

Redscales

Spoiler Alert!

Whitescales

Spoiler Alert!

Acolytes

Spoiler Alert!

Pink Rats

Spoiler Alert!

Marked Dice Trays

Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape Card Box

Spoiler Alert!

Metal Order Markers

Spoiler Alert!

Caroline Order Markers

Spoiler Alert!

COM Trophy

Spoiler Alert!

Bluesamu

Spoiler Alert!

Dice Tower

Spoiler Alert!

Protectors

Spoiler Alert!

Dividers

Spoiler Alert!

Granites

Spoiler Alert!

Face Dice

Spoiler Alert!

Map Rack

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Trivia Knight; March 25th, 2024 at 07:06 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 05:37 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Trivia Knight's Makes and Paints

How have I not seen those Mezzos before!? Those definitely have to be my favorite so far. Can't wait to see what you come up with next man!
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:02 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, that is quite an impressive display. So much creativity!
Old March 25th, 2024, 07:21 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool!
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:37 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So much talent here, everything here rocks! Love those dice trays especially.
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:49 AM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

Can confirm, lava Morgoloth is scarier than regular Morgoloth... especially when he starts with the searing intensity treasure glyph...

These are all so cool! Awesome seeing what makers are doing in Scape, and really cool to see your creations I wasn't able to see in person.
Old March 27th, 2024, 08:42 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, would be interested in build instructions for the map rack. Been wanting to make something like that for a while!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions