Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 20th, 2008, 03:36 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
Re: OVAH's NHSD in Louisville 10/18/08

Ok Ok Ok... I guess I'll finally have to break down and commit... Not only will I ask permission to join OVAH, I would also like to attend your tourney. Several of your member's should vouch for me (Who' DAT, Mecha frog, Bannister, and maybe Cupid's Art ) or they may just as easily tell you to exclude me.

I realize Mississippi is NOWHERE near the Ohio valley but you are the closest thing to and Organized group to me, and your members are some of my best trading, playing, whupping butt at gears of Wars buddies.

I will send you an email on the OVAH site as well.

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old August 20th, 2008, 03:41 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

You're coming to the tourney? Great.
If you make an OVAH event you can be in OVAH.
Welcome aboard!

Man, you should be our mascot.

Last edited by Onion Knight; August 20th, 2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old August 20th, 2008, 03:46 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
You're coming to the tourney? Great.
If you make an OVAH event you can be in OVAH.
Welcome aboard!

Awesome!! Now to explain to my wife I've got 5 heroscape events to go to in the coming months..

And I couldn't make GenCon.. how sad is that???

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old August 21st, 2008, 12:04 AM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
Yep. I was the guy who sucks.

Each time I saw you, you were busy so I didn't bug you. Thanks for all that you did though. We had a great time. I'll definitely be there next year!
I am so sorry! I wished there was a way to connect folks to the site so that I know who is who. There is just this rush of information and I never get a chance to just sit down and take it all in!
Heroscapers.com name- name tags??!! I'd wear that. I regret not intruding myself to many others at Gen Con. Oh well, there is always next year.

PS: I am thinking about coming for NHSD. I want to see if anyone organizes something closer to home.

nDn

Last edited by No, David, No; August 21st, 2008 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Post Script
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:05 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe you can count me in. I'm not part of the OVAH but can become a member if needed. Let me know.

I live in Indy so I'm only about 2 hours away.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

You're in baby.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 09:17 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did you just call me baby?

LOL!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM

Baby as in "cool daddio," not "you little baby!"

LOL!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:29 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, me and 1 other are gonna try hard to make it (sort of a homecoming for her). We're gonna try to bring 2 others too. I'll let you know for sure about them in a few days.

Any other stipulations on armies or just 540?
Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:53 PM

So far, no other stipulations. We're kicking around ideas for ways to award bonus points. I'll update soon.

Thanks KCU.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:57 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

If she comes out looking like the Marro hero that came in the SoTM set I'd tend to agree....if she comes out OK, I'd say your odds are 50/50.

And OUTFORBLOOD - drive down 75 and park at my crib - I can drive the rest of the way to save you gas.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 24th, 2008, 08:26 AM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Onion Knight, it was nice to meet you at GenCon. Glad to see you are putting this together. Put me down as a strong maybe. I will be there unless something gets organized here in Indy.

Any Indy folks interested in carpooling down?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day