Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:20 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Try being a Giants fan. You'd think with 2 recent super bowls we'd have no reason to complain but some weeks we all suffer coronaries watching our team get destroyed and other weeks we don't even need to watch the second half we've got the game so wrapped up. And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with whether the other team is good or bad (see our game against the Packers vs. our game against Cincinnatti).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
.... the entire team is far too inconsistent and injury riddled. I just don't know how well we'll do in the playoffs.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:37 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Try being a Giants fan. You'd think with 2 recent super bowls we'd have no reason to complain but some weeks we all suffer coronaries watching our team get destroyed and other weeks we don't even need to watch the second half we've got the game so wrapped up. And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with whether the other team is good or bad (see our game against the Packers vs. our game against Cincinnatti).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
.... the entire team is far too inconsistent and injury riddled. I just don't know how well we'll do in the playoffs.
Hey look on the bright side, you're not a jets fan.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:53 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I...I deserved that.
Old December 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking at the last 4 weeks I think the Seahawks are going to go 4-0. The 49ers only 2-2. Unfortunatly that means the 49ers win the NFC west even with the Seahawks beating them. Looks like it will be a fight for the Bears and Seahawks to get a Wildcard. My two favorite teams. I think the Bears have a much better chance at winning the NFC championship though. Bears can win on the road, Seahawks can't, except when playing the Bears apparently. I frankly am surprised at that game. I picked the Bears to win. Can't say I'm disapointed over all. Both teams did pretty well. I just hope Bob Marshall is ok because I may be depending on him to get one of my teams to the SB.
Old December 4th, 2012, 07:34 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Wait a sec...if the Hawks go 4-0, they would be 11-5, and the 49ers go 2-2, they'd be 10-5-1. The Hawks would take the division then. Which would be kinda cool, assuming the Packers can go 4-0 from here on out to reach 12-4, which would then give them the 2nd seed.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

I would love to see a Packers-Seahawks rematch in the playoffs. Talk about storylines.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah, I was thinking the Seahawks was down by 2 games, but only 1.5 games, yeah it would put them half a game ahead. Really it could go either way then. I can't see the Seahawks losing any of the next 4 games, but 49ers could win 3 games instead of just 2.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seahawks won't go 4-0 to end the season. They're good, but they're not that good. (Could happen, but I'd be very surprised).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2012, 09:49 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
assuming the Packers can go 4-0 from here on out to reach 12-4, which would then give them the 2nd seed.
Hmm, that's possible... Oh wait, nvm, they play the Bears..

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Seahawks won't go 4-0 to end the season. They're good, but they're not that good. (Could happen, but I'd be very surprised).
This.

Not sure what's going on with the Niners and the Rams, but that's an old, old grudge match and has a history of the bad team beating the good one in any given year. Niners seem to have an edge vs. the Seahawks recently. We'll see how it plays out, but I suspect the biggest drama for the Niners is whether they'll be a 2 or 3 seed.

~Aldin, who thinks Smith gives them the best chance at finishing the season well but that Kaepernick gives them the best shot at winning the whole enchilada

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 5th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
assuming the Packers can go 4-0 from here on out to reach 12-4, which would then give them the 2nd seed.
Hmm, that's possible... Oh wait, nvm, they play the Bears..
Do you remember what happened last time they played the Bears?

Last edited by Anonymous; December 5th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV