Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Please indicate which date is good for you.
Sat. Oct 15 3 50.00%
Sun Oct 16 5 83.33%
Other {Please tell me if you choose this one} 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 16th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mich. NHSD - Random Rev. The Whip 10/16/11 - Map Draft W

Wish I could have gone. My boys won their soccer game, 3-1. So, I got to enjoy that. I would have brought some C3V to play. Well, hopefully next time will be a switch-army tournament. I want to try one of those.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 16th, 2011, 10:36 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Wish I could have gone. My boys won their soccer game, 3-1. So, I got to enjoy that. I would have brought some C3V to play. Well, hopefully next time will be a switch-army tournament. I want to try one of those.
That is my plan, in the early Spring i plan on running a Switch-army tournament centered around C3V/SoV. All the extra Armies on the table will include C3V/SoV units...so everyone may get a chance to play some of the new figures.

BTW: I'm just getting on tonight, because I had a surprise when I got home this evening...no power

Oh well, I went to Bufalo Wild Wings enjoyed good food, beer and football...not a bad way to end a Heroscape day

Anyways I'll post the results and pics in my blog soon.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 16th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Had a blast. Thanks again ZB and damja. It was fun to see the crew again. Great format. Some very cool armies. The zombies feasted on brains this day, unfortunately half of the time they were my brains.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 17th, 2011, 08:15 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK so we had our Michigan NHSD event at BC Comix.

Check out my Blog

Results:

1. Drew/Tyler {4-0} Tor-Kul-Na, 5x Marrden Nagrubs, Su-Bak-Na, Isamu
2. Yakroller {3-1} Venoc Warlord, 6x Venoc Vipers, Kaemon Awa (Drop a Viper)
3. damja {3-1} 5x Zombies of Morrindan, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin (RotV) 2x White Wyrmlings
4. Tornado {3-1} 6x Zombies of Morrindan, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin (RotV)
5. XC_Runner (2-2) 3x Minions of Utgar, Atlaga, Runa
6. ZBeeblebrox (2-2) Braxas, 3x Axegrinders, Mogrimm Forgehammer
7. Rednax (1-3) 3x Omnicron Sipers, 4x Omnicron Repulsors, Raelin (RotV)
8. Brian (1-3) 5x Goblin Cutters, Major Q9, Krav Maga Agents
9. Icemaster (1-3) Cyprien Esenwein, Brunak, Ornak, 2x Phantom Knights, 1x Blade Gruts
10. Footballdude88 (1-3) Nilfheim, Finn, Thorgrim, 2x Knights of Weston, Tarn Vikings

Thanks to all who made it, it was another success. And thanks again to R˙chean who sent us some prizes, which made the event much more interesting. Great time, can't wait until Spring.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day