Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 4th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Online Heroscape Season 6: CONGRATS TheSparkleInYourWater

Season 6: Loyal 'til the End

Game winners, please report results here.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
(As reported by the players - may contain errors)

BRACKET:
Code:
                          vegie's dad
                      1 ---------------------+
                                             ¦              
    Deroche                                  +--------------------+
8  --------------------+  Deroche            ¦                    ¦
    Arch-vile          +---------------------+                    ¦
9  --------------------+                                          ¦  
    vegietarian18                                                 +--------------------+
5  --------------------+  vegietarian18                           ¦                    ¦
    Typhon2222         +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
12 --------------------+                     ¦                    ¦                    ¦
    Robber                                   +--------------------+                    ¦
13 --------------------+  Robber             ¦                                         ¦
    kevindola          +---------------------+                                         ¦
4  --------------------+                                                               ¦
                                                                                       +--------------------
                          dok                                                          ¦
                      3 ---------------------+                                         ¦
                                             ¦                                         ¦
    I.S.B.3                                  +--------------------+                    ¦
11 --------------------+  I.S.B.3            ¦                    ¦                    ¦
    marrowick          +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
6  --------------------+                                          ¦                    ¦
    thesparkleinyrwtr                                             ¦                    ¦
7  --------------------+  thesparkleinyrwtr                       +--------------------+
    Rexmax2            +---------------------+                    ¦
10 --------------------+                     ¦                    ¦
                                             +--------------------+
                          Filthy the Clown   ¦
                      2 ---------------------+
ROUND 1 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4 MATCHUPS:
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYOFF ROUND 1 MATCHUPS:
Spoiler Alert!

QUARTERFINALS - REVERSE THE WHIP:
Spoiler Alert!

Armies:

Here are the results of season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, and season 5.

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. An explanatory video is below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

For this event, each player will bring 4 different armies, one for each format. All armies will be submitted at the start of the season. VC (formerly C3V/SoV) allowed, no Marvel for all formats. You may not use any army card in more than 1 of your armies.

The format for the games will vary from week to week. The four formats are as follows:
  1. Delta
    Spoiler Alert!
  2. Lightweight
    Spoiler Alert!
  3. Heroes Only
    Spoiler Alert!
  4. General Wars
    Spoiler Alert!
The event will last four weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). After those four rounds, there will be a single elimination playoff for the top finishers, which will reuse each format once. The non-Delta playoff rounds will be Reverse The Whip, i.e. you will use your opponent's army and he will use yours. Consider this when building your armies.

Treasure Glyphs (for Hotstepper and Draugur)
Spoiler Alert!

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: The winner this season receives a set of very cool custom Heroscape dice. Other prizes TBD.

Players in the event:
  1. awesomeunleashed
  2. Filthy the Clown
  3. MegaSilver
  4. Bengi
  5. dok
  6. Kinseth
  7. =Ace=
  8. Arch-vile
  9. Betawolf36
  10. billybob5060
  11. bobinchese
  12. Crixus33
  13. Deroche
  14. Dhyanam
  15. Dysole
  16. Eraguy816
  17. fishguy1
  18. flameslayer93
  19. Foudzing
  20. greygnarl
  21. Heroscaper Guy
  22. heroscaper2010
  23. Hivelord
  24. infectedsloth
  25. infectedsloth's brother
  26. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk
  27. kevindola
  28. marrowick
  29. mcorriga
  30. n00b
  31. orgsbane
  32. remag117
  33. Rexmax2
  34. Robber
  35. Rosencrantz
  36. Serenity
  37. Soundwarp SG-1
  38. Sujoah
  39. The CEE
  40. TheLegendaryIrishSword
  41. TheSparkleInYourWater
  42. Toogwick_tuk
  43. Typhon2222
  44. vegie's dad
  45. vegietarian18
  46. Viideosayg
  47. William099
Subs:
  • Wanderer999
Players who sign up for the event who have little or no history on Heroscapers may be asked to give a quick summary of their experience playing Heroscape.

Last edited by dok; April 14th, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: playoffs update
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: Loyal 'til the End

So how exactly will we submit our armies in this season? I don't see a link.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 4th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
2nd line of the OP, if you please.
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

A few notes:

1. We said we would have dice pics for you, and we will. Unfortunately, Xorlof won't be able to post them for at least a week.

2. There will be a Special Event with limited spots (16 or 20) opening in a few weeks. It will feature bring-two combined with several special scenarios.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 4th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old March 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
2nd line of the OP, if you please.
Ah thanks I expected it to be right above the maps I'm not thinking straight today.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 4th, 2013, 01:22 PM

I'm signed up and ready to go!

Old March 4th, 2013, 01:27 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I know what my first army will be because of a hint by someone, I was planning a legacy army. The other armies I'll have to think hard about because of the reverse-the-whip. Looks like fun and thanks for putting this up guys!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 4th, 2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
2. There will be a Special Event with limited spots (16 or 20) opening in a few weeks. It will feature bring-two combined with several special scenarios.
Wow sounds like fun.

Old March 4th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Why am I not on the list? I submitted my army along with the rest of the organizers.

Can't wait for this game either!
Old March 4th, 2013, 01:56 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Armies now submitted. I'm probably going to die in the playoffs or before that as they are competitive armies. I've never played some of them before besides my heroes only and lightweight armies, so It'll be fun to try something new even if I lose.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 4th, 2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: worng army I played as
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:18 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well Then...

I'm going to sign up. I just need to figure out armies first.

~Dysole, excited
Old March 4th, 2013, 04:49 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
There will be a Special Event with limited spots (16 or 20) opening in a few weeks. It will feature bring-two combined with several special scenarios.
What will determine who can play in that? First come, first served? Previous record? Lottery? Mysterious cabal?

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events