Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 19th, 2014, 08:07 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Hey guys!
I'm done with school and that means it's time to put down books and pick up games! (and work of course) Who's up for something late January?

I would really like to do something different for a game day. I think at least 4 people should make new maps to bring for everyone to play on. Don't worry about amount of sets used, don't worry about BOV, and don't worry about anything as long as it is (relatively) balanced and fun to look at and play on. If you can build it why not bring it? Even add some special rules! The only things I would be concerned with is balance and size. They need to fit on those small tables. haha.

Would anyone be up for this? To be quite honest, I'm a little bored of over tested and played tournament maps. My best days playing scape are on something completely new.
Playing a game for fun? No way!
Heck yes, sounds great. The only problem is waiting until the end of January. Set something up GR!
Any thoughts on army size, type, rules? Draft?
Sounds great! We should just try to bring at least a majority of our armies and do a big draft.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events