Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 29th, 2009, 06:18 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: VA Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khastra View Post
I am not sure about reading the WHOLE thread as this was an old thread, but then I joined this community and sort of revived it. As far as HS player I believe there are a handful spread around mainly Richmond, Roanoke, NOVA, and VA Beach area. In terms of exact locations I have no clue .

Although I would like to start organizing VA get togethers tried earlier this month, but was a bust and no one showed .

I may try again next month, but good luck in finding people in your area and welcome to VA.

I would like to play you, Khastra, but I'm about two hours NW of Richmond. Heck, you know what? I'd enjoy playing any of you VA guys! But, from what I've heard of your locations, it looks like Myst9 and I are in an "island" of Heroscapers! But if any of you guys decide to come up here, let us know! OLD DOMINION FOREVER!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM

Khastra is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So... this is what happens when you bring an old thread back to life, it starts to pick up some steam, and then you get a mild case of insomnia and have nothing better to do at about 1am.

I went back through this thread and did a quick head count of active people in this thread (active as in posted in 2009). Not going to name names for privacy, just sorted them out by region about an hour within the listed region. Just remember these are VA people active in this thread, I have a few friends in Richmond and Central regions, but not signed up to this forum. And I think there might be threads out there for other VA players.

Richmond - 6
VA Beach - 7
Roanoke - 3
NOVA - 7
Central - 1
Winchester - 2

And now I shall attempt to sleep

Last edited by Khastra; April 30th, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old April 30th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Greetings Khastra,
I know its a bit of haul, but I regularly run tournys, just north of Baltimore. Probably about a 2 and half, to 3 hour drive for you. Check the events thread, should have a new tourny posted soon.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 1st, 2009, 03:02 PM

Khastra is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yeah, that is a bit of a drive for me, but I am honored for the invite.

As for the rest of the VA Scapers, if this second try at a get together works out who knows maybe we can get things going down here. Looks like the Mid-West and North Eastern regions got good things going on, maybe we can do something down here?

So once I can get a date squared away at One Eyed Jaques I will post it up in the event thread and events calendar for a second try at a Heroscape Meet n' Greet.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Greetings fellow Virginians,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khastra View Post

Richmond - 6
VA Beach - 7
Roanoke - 4
NOVA - 7
Central - 1
Winchester - 2
I've added myself to the list.

Old June 4th, 2009, 06:49 PM

Zatvair is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

GIve me a time and a place that is atleast an hour away and Ill be there !!!! cause I have a car now
Old July 7th, 2009, 09:56 AM

Was Abi has disabled reputation

Tomorrow I will be in Lynchburg. I don't know how long we will be there though. Is there any where in VA to buy Heroscape?
We plan to spend three days in Va then go on up to Maryland, but it's a roadtrip and everything is done on a whim.
Old July 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

I feel so left out. My dad doesn't let me go out and meet you guys, but I'm still pestering him.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:22 AM

JusticeProctor Woo who?

Hey all,
I recently moved down from the Baltimore, MD to the Virginia Beach, VA area. I've spent pretty much this whole year at sea, but am back for a while, and am looking to get together for some HeroScape.

Please PM me if you host regular games, or just have a bunch of HS stuff that's been sitting around and you want to make use of it!!

I can host a few players, if room is an issue around here. I actually don't have a ton of stuff comapred to the serious collectors, but I'll list what I have off the top of my head:
One RotV Set, 2 RotM, a Castle set, Large Expansions Raknar's Vision and Orm's Return
Two packs of Knights and Swog, Minutemen and Wolves, 10th Regiment and wolves
One pack each of Heroes of Barrenspur, Heroes of Nostralund, Heroes of Durgeth, Heroes of Elswin, Heroes of the Molten Sea, Gorillas and Hounds, Kilts and Commandos, Lawmen and Samurai, Ashra and Rats, Gladiators and Agents, Zombie Horde, Shades and Hvy Gruts, Samurai Archers and EI, Fiends and Vampires, and Elves
Old August 21st, 2009, 06:58 PM

Lord_Karasu is surprisingly tart

Greetings, I just moved into the Manassas city area. I don't have my pieces with me yet, but will soon. Like to meet some people to scape with in my area. Feel free to PM me.
Old November 1st, 2009, 10:12 PM

Zatvair is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Exclamation Re: VA Players

Iam going to setup a game for november 21 on a saturday at Tower of gsmes on 1400 Kempsville Rd Suite 132
Chesapeake, VA 23320

All I have is the Marvel set and some extra box things I bought at Walmart I can set a game up that night so Pm me if you can make it its at a hobby Shop Iam not going to do it unless I can get like 3 people to show up so Pm me if you can make it.

We need to set up a meet eventually maybe make a Meetup.com Group or something But Pm me if you want me to set it up and if you can come bring some more stuff Cause I only got enough for like 3 people to play

Last edited by Zatvair; November 2nd, 2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old February 1st, 2010, 04:56 PM

JusticeProctor Woo who?

Thread Rez!

I'm back looking for players that would like to play some 'Scape in the Hampton Roads area, especially Virginia Beach. Please post if you still actively play (or interested in getting back into it) so we can figure out what kind of a group we have to work with.

Jesus Saves! ......everyone else takes full damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers