Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 5th, 2016, 12:04 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD in SLC!! Wasatch Warfare 2016

Plan for me, +3, +1 maybe. (This is not including @DaDude )

(So +5 total from the Scaperedude party!!!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 5th, 2016, 12:11 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Hold on.... scratch that maybe. It should be +4 from my crew!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 5th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Unfortunately my work is annoying, and will not be able to make it to this. Sorry, for not posting something in here sooner, I've been busy lately.
Old October 5th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Unfortunately my work is annoying, and will not be able to make it to this. Sorry, for not posting something in here sooner, I've been busy lately.
Hey it's okay! We've got our tourney in November in Pocatello...it's gunna be big! We're expecting over 20. Nov 5th. Put it on the calendar now and that should give you time to get it off.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Sweet, I got you down Scaperedude! Great to see such a turnout from your end!

And no worries @Leaf_It , with Idaho's NHSD and @Scaperedude 's Jingle Bell Bash in December there's plenty of chance for 'Scape action.

For those who haven't seen the first post lately, you might want to look over things to be familiar with updates. Maps have been updated, there will be some special prizes (Lucky Prize and Hulkiest Prize), and I've added a FAQ of questions that I usually have for tournaments that might help you with any questions you have (mostly proxy stuff). If you have any questions about the format or anything in general don't hesitate to ask!

The dice start rolling in only 3 more days! I hope you're all excited - it's going to be great! And if you're on the fence I encourage you to come have a great fun day of 'Scape with us! Especially with the special prize support provided by Dad_Scaper, Xorlof, Craig Van Ness, and a group of others! In fact, here's a pic to motivate you:

See you there!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

This one is really close to me, I used to live off of 700 E. The one in Pocatello unfortunately is too far away, and I lack a means of getting there. I realize carpooling is possible, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
This one is really close to me, I used to live off of 700 E. The one in Pocatello unfortunately is too far away, and I lack a means of getting there. I realize carpooling is possible, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.
That's understandable...after all (myself included) we are all weird, greasy, nerdy strangers that smell funny, and that's hard to deal with for a couple hour drive. But there's always the option of the Salt Lake Express. They don't charge too much for a quick jump to Pocatello, and I've even got a coupon code for them if you need it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 7th, 2016, 12:44 PM

lotr_fan2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Oh man, I wish I could come. I have other commitments Saturday Haven't played Scape in over a year By the way I will be closing this username and possibly getting another one, the 4 hr time commitment is hard for me, but I do enjoy the occasional game. Anyone interested in doing something once a month for a shorter time? Do people still play this game at gaming halls or gaming stores in Utah?
Old October 7th, 2016, 12:54 PM

lotr_fan2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

oops, I just realized I can't change my username or delete the account. LOL. oh well
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:30 PM

ortimus has disabled reputation

Sorry, me and my +1 are out. I was really wanting to make it, but sometimes life gets in the way of the The battle of ALL TIME.

Hopefully next time.

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Cool, I live on 700 E myself, which is why I know the location. There is always the Jingle Bell Bash, or if you want to just get together and play sometime, maybe you and lotr_fan2 and I (and whoever else wants to) could meet up and play a game - I know the place I have tomorrow's thing scheduled at would be okay with us setting up and playing a game or two there just about whenever. I'm always down for some good 'Scape.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr_fan2 View Post
Oh man, I wish I could come. I have other commitments Saturday Haven't played Scape in over a year By the way I will be closing this username and possibly getting another one, the 4 hr time commitment is hard for me, but I do enjoy the occasional game. Anyone interested in doing something once a month for a shorter time? Do people still play this game at gaming halls or gaming stores in Utah?
Too bad you can't come. Like others have said in the other thread, there are a couple more events coming up that you could attend if you want. Or if you'd rather just do a small thing, I'm always down for some 'Scape and we could meet up with other locals who'd want a game or two. We can totally set something up if you want.

And if you want to set up a once a month group, I'd be down for that. I don't know of any regular groups/game stores that do Heroscape, but if there's interest on the forums I'm sure we could set something up, and maybe bring in other people who see us playing at the game store (something I'm kind of hoping will happen tomorrow).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortimus View Post
Sorry, me and my +1 are out. I was really wanting to make it, but sometimes life gets in the way of the The battle of ALL TIME.

Hopefully next time.
That's too bad ortimus, we'll miss you. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to one of our future events.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:28 AM

Hey I know it's late, but I need some help.... One of the guys I'm bringing to the tournament tomorrow has a missing Phantom knight in his army, so we were wondering whether someone would be willing to bring a spare squad of Phantom Knights? It would just be for the tournament, and then they would returned. It would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Please let me know... I should be up decently late tonight working on building maps for tomorrow! Thanks a ton!!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day