Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 23rd, 2016, 07:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD in SLC!! Wasatch Warfare 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDude View Post
I should be able to come. I'm one of the people that Scaperedude is trying to bring along.
Awesome, I'll put you down. It will be great to have you!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 25th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Hamadraith confirmed he'll come
Put down @dreamscaper as a maybe.

EDIT: will you need help with maps? Or are you and the Utah crew gunna be able to take care of that?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 25th, 2016, 11:02 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Hamadraith confirmed he'll come
Put down @dreamscaper as a maybe.

EDIT: will you need help with maps? Or are you and the Utah crew gunna be able to take care of that?
More attendees! Awesome!

So far we'll be okay with maps. UtahScott and Scaperedude have offered to help bring some so so far so good - I'm working on coordinating those just now. I'll let you know if we need anything more though!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 27th, 2016, 08:00 PM

ortimus has disabled reputation

Put me down as a Maybe.
And a +1 as a maybe too.

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old September 27th, 2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortimus View Post
Put me down as a Maybe.
And a +1 as a maybe too.
Got you down. We hope to see you!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 29th, 2016, 05:03 PM

I looked in the mailbox and what did I see?
Prize support for our NHSD!
Open it up and what should I find?
It's green with eight legs and will blow your mind!

Only 9 days and counting; we're in the single digits now!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 29th, 2016 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Huge thanks to DS and co. for the prize support!!
Old September 29th, 2016, 06:45 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Sir Heroscape (+2) +1 maybe

p.s. you may want to prep for 9-10 maps since 8 will be the minimum it looks like...and a lot of those maybes may end up making it. I'd be happy to suggest some of my maps from my thread for some last couple map spots

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:48 PM

Hey guys, thought I'd throw this out there.

I've got a bunch of terrain and a few extra figures if ya'll want to trade/buy at the tourney this next weekend in Utah. PLEASE let me know if you're interested, cause I'
m not going to bring the extra stuff down if nobody is interested. Thanks guys!

Shurrak
Deathwalker 8000 X1
Tornak
Venoc Warlord (needs new base)
Theracus
Anubian Wolves X2
Khosumet
Stingers X3
Nagrubs X3
Drudge X1
4th Mass X1
TONS of extra RotV terrain (24-hex X50, 7-hex/3-hex/2-hex X30+)

EDIT: Sir Heroscape (+1), @El Donas confirmed he's coming
TONS of extra RotV figures (can use for their bases or for customs/modifications)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 2nd, 2016 at 03:57 PM. Reason: added attendees
Old October 2nd, 2016, 05:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I sent you a PM @Sir Heroscape . let me know.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 4th, 2016, 04:30 PM

@dart48 how's your schedule looking? Is Brad (I think that's your friends name) gunna come down too? @ortimus any final word on if you'll be able to make it?

This is gunna be fun...haha taking a little weekend road trip for some good ol Heroscape

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 4th, 2016, 07:25 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I didnt read all the details before. Im not going to make this one. My one brother hasnt got back to me either. Have fun fellas.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 5th, 2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I didnt read all the details before. Im not going to make this one. My one brother hasnt got back to me either. Have fun fellas.
Sad day, we'll miss you TREX. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up in Idaho in November.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day