Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 5th, 2016, 01:20 AM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Old School Savage Throwdown: NHSD Maryland, 11/19/16

As far as I know my wife and I will be trying to make it if we can get a babysitter, though we may have to leave early. IF we do come, my wife would like to bring baked goods and wants to know if there is anybody with any food allergies that we can accommodate for?
Old October 5th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes!

KidScaper is severely allergic to peanuts & tree nuts. Please let your wife know that she is now my favorite person. My previous favorite person was @drewcula 's wife, who baked cookies for us some time ago.

If you do leave early, you won't be the only ones to do so. The main thing is that you join us for a great afternoon of playing Heroscape. I wish I could resolve the babysitting issue, but I think I better just wish you luck and hope for the best.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 6th, 2016, 11:42 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

@Dad_Scaper ~
P.M. sent.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:45 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I are "maybes" for this. Life has calmed down a little bit for us and we are going to try to make it. I will have a better idea the closer we get. Thanks.
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent!!

= =
Old October 16th, 2016, 11:33 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Would you guys be willing to use my map in your tournament?

The Hotways or the Highways 3.1
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

Consideration is appreciated. Thanks!

~HS2010
Old October 16th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Hmm. Interesting. I'll think about it, but I'm not sure.

= =
Old October 22nd, 2016, 09:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm coming to Maryland!

Old October 23rd, 2016, 12:12 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent! I know you make your own arrangements, but I hope fellow New Yorker @Sherman Davies will be able to come as well.

We just got the prize support package, and it is *sweet*. There are some great goodies in here!

= =
Old November 6th, 2016, 02:48 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Have a Rock Climbing/Rock Hounding/Geology event in Centralia PA, on the 19th. Going to get Fern Fossils and famous Silent Hill Coal

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:31 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Election is over and I'm excited to make America Scape again (full disclosure - I voted for Clinton)! Can I help in any way. I'm a tad bit limited with terrain as I only have terrain from SOM (but am getting tiles for ROTV and might have a road set from eBay). Let me know!
Old November 9th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great! I will have to post maps soon. I'm glad you reminded me.

Anyone with the slightest interest in the subject is welcome to research my own views on politics, which I have written about at length on this site. Write me a PM about it, if you're interested.

But anyone who brings up politics at the event will get stabbed in the eye with one of the tiny pencils I've used for years. The little tiny ones, like you get at miniature golf. They're not big enough to pass through your eye and into your brain, but they're big enough to penetrate your cornea, so be careful.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day