Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 17th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Old School Savage Throwdown: NHSD Maryland, 11/19/16

Old School Savage Throwdown

What: Goin' old school.
When: November 19, start 1:00, start to wrap up @ 6:00
How much: $5
Format: We're doin' it old school. 490 points, 24 hex start zones. SoV and C3V permitted. No Marvel, no C3G.

This is a C3V Playtesting Event! If you would like to use a C3V unit that's in public playtesting - in other words, it's just about ready for release, we hope - then let me know. I'll set you up with one you like.

Where: The Family Game Store in Savage, Maryland, located between Annapolis and Baltimore, right off I-95.

Check here for my house rules, which mostly govern things like proxies and odds and ends for customs, plus the general rules of thumb that supers are out and C3V/SoV is in.

Maps:

Relic, by @Dignan (RotV, TJ x2)

Remains of Clionesia, by @tannergx (RotV x1, FotA x1)

Mayberry, by @mad_wookiee (Marvel x2, RttFF x2)

Trepidation, by @Dignan (RotV, TT x2)

Highways or the Die Way: Jungle Edition, by @1Mmirg (RotV x1, TJ x1, FotA x1)

Stygian Rift, by @Typhon2222 (BftU x2, VW x1)

Attending:
  1. D_S
  2. KidScaper
  3. kldonnelly
  4. akden
  5. 10th Reg.
  6. Overengineered
  7. Jet
  8. Bill
  9. Hose
  10. Hosey
  11. Rudyvalentine
  12. Kyle
  13. Micah

Maybe
    Drewcula
    Robin
@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula, @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @clancampbell , @Darius23_14 , @9BelowMadness , @elven_lord , @hosj , @AliasQTip (I didn't forget you!) , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 18th, 2016 at 10:21 PM.
Old September 17th, 2016, 10:08 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD Maryland: Save the Savage Date 11/5/16

Count me in!
Old September 17th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

10th Regiment and I should be able to make it.
Old September 18th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will double check my availability. I definitely want to go, and might be able to bring a friend or two.
Old September 18th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I appreciate the invite and still being thought of. However, I will be attending a Dreadball tournament on that day.

All the best, maybe next time!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 18th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good luck at Dreadball! Say hi to my buddy drewcula!

= =
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:19 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I'll be there!
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes! I fully expect you to reclaim your rightful spot in third place, OE. Or possibly second, I don't remember anymore.

= =
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:24 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

It was beginner's luck. I've performed pretty lousy the past two tournaments. My goal now is to finish in the top half!
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I hope you can stay after to play again. I'm sure akden will bring something, and I might bring Dungeon Petz. Warning: I'm bad at it.

= =
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Curses!!!

Something came up. Scratch 11/5; it won't work.

We'll be looking at a different day, and quite possibly a Sunday. I don't know yet. Watch this space for developments. Sorry, but it has to be.

= =
Old September 20th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Re: NHSD Maryland: 11/19 at Family Game Store in Savage, MD

Posting again to make sure everyone sees the NEW DATE! We are now 11/19. Sorry for the change, but it was unavoidable. I hope you guys can all still make it, though I fear we are going to get some bad news from akden, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Looks like we're going to have to take 11/19, which was not my first choice. Or my second. I think it'll present a challenge for akden, for one.

Anyway. Now save *that* date.

@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula, @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies, @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @clancampbell , @Darius23_14 , @9BelowMadness , @elven_lord , @hosj , @AliasQTip (I didn't forget you!) , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne .

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day