Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 11th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

Awesome...excited to have you @Leaf_It ! this may be one of the biggest tourney's we'll have yet!

We're at 14 and still waiting to hear from: @The B.I.V. and his sons... @wjscaper and his son, @ortimus , @lotr_fan2 , and @dart48 's friend Brad (?), and @Tiranx 's son/wife/Grant

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:38 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Just confirmed the official start time with the game owner who was gracious enough to open the store for us early. The battles will begin @1:00pm on the 5th!! Now put it in your calendar and prepare for an epic tournament!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 12th, 2016 at 07:42 AM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Awesome. That means more scape. How early for setup?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:13 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Just confirmed the official start time with the game owner who was gracious enough to open the store for us early. The battles will begin @1:00pm on the 5th!! Now put it in your calendar and prepare for an epic tournament!

So, what time does that put us at leaving from Rexburg? I have 7 passenger van. Does anyone else have a higher capacity vehicle?
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Awesome. That means more scape. How early for setup?
I'm going to try to be there around 12 noon so that we have a solid hour to set up maps and everything (cause I'll probably be making most maps there to be honest)...b/c in the past we've gotten started late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

So, what time does that put us at leaving from Rexburg? I have 7 passenger van. Does anyone else have a higher capacity vehicle?
7 passenger van should be enough. If not I'll just drive my car as well. Depends on if your wife/son will be coming? But I think we should be leaving Rexburg around 10:45am at the latest because it's a 1hr 15min drive flat.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , I'll try to get there by noon as well to help you guys set it up. You guys know how much terrain I'm going to need to bring? How many maps do you need me to make. I can generally fit 2 built ones in the car trunk but if we have an hour for set up I'll just bring a bunch of terrain in totes. Also, If anyone needs me to bring HOSS figures for your army to qualify for the HOSS prize, pm me to see if I have what you need. I generally have quite a few of them. Some I only have one of.

Old October 12th, 2016, 12:14 PM

@TREX I've got 2 sets of castle. So we'll at least need the 5 sets that you've got and any road/castle walls pieces b/c the majority of maps use castle sets. Between @Tiranx and I, I think we should have enough other terrain...but I'll verify that before asking you to bring up anything else. We'll definitely need all your castle though

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:05 PM
"like" happy

Sounds good. I'll try to be up their by 12 noon to help you guys get to building. Now, I just got word that I get to have this weekend off. So I'll be cranking out as many of the prizes as I can after I do a handful of winterizing projects and services/brake jobs on my vehicles.

Old October 13th, 2016, 06:17 AM

Sweet! that should work out nicely having the 3 of us setting up things an hour before.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 13th, 2016, 10:44 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We will also have all the guys that carpool up from Rexburg. If we have the map builds printed out and the stickers ready, we should be able to just have several guys building maps all at the same time.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"like" happy

@Tiranx , have you guys decided on what type of stickers your using to mark start zones. I have some older ones that I used to identify different uncommons I had. Not enough to do a bunch of start zone though I think.

Old October 13th, 2016, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Tiranx , have you guys decided on what type of stickers your using to mark start zones. I have some older ones that I used to identify different uncommons I had. Not enough to do a bunch of start zone though I think.
Any stickers work. Probably something very similar to how we mark uncommon figures. We can literally use anything.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day