Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 19th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

I like the stickers for the start zone idea. I'll probably just find some at the dollar store for cheap. It's a sad day when Tiranx can't make it to a tournament...but keep an ear out and maybe you'll miraculously have time off like that last tournament!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 19th, 2016, 04:30 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I like the stickers for the start zone idea. I'll probably just find some at the dollar store for cheap. It's a sad day when Tiranx can't make it to a tournament...but keep an ear out and maybe you'll miraculously have time off like that last tournament!
I didn't have time off. I just was able to make it by driving like a mad man.
Old September 26th, 2016, 07:41 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

OP updated with Maps for the tourney

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 26th, 2016, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Sir Heroscape , I'm going to be testing all these maps, or at least some of them. I'm going to be doing quite a few play tests for HOSS for my upcoming Draw I'm going to do. I have to be sure to get a bunch of designs to public play testing phase to do so. I'll throw out some feed back on the maps I play. The first two I'm building are Ruined Pier and Great wall of Valhalla. Those two are my favorites for sure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

If I can get the time off work, would anyone in Salt Lake City, Utah, near 900 E 3900 S, be willing to give me a ride there and back?

For now, put me down as a maybe I guess. I'm definitely interested.

Last edited by Leaf_It; October 10th, 2016 at 02:28 AM.
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
If I can get the time off work, would anyone in Salt Lake City, Utah, near 900 E 3900 S, be willing to give me a ride there and back?

For now, put me down as a maybe I guess. I'm definitely interested.
True and I will be heading up, and we could give you a ride if you have the time off. That goes for any other Utahans who would like to make it up, just shoot me a message and we can arrange for a carpool. Just know we'll probably ask you for a few bucks for gas money compensation (gas is still really cheap right now, but not free, so we'll just ask for a bit).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:18 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet, so that means we can put @Leaf_It down as a maybe!
Old October 10th, 2016, 05:06 PM

Updated Attendee list!! We're already at 13 and counting! Prizes updated in the OP as well

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:13 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Just to clarify, C3V is allowed. Can I bring more than one army? I've never been to a tournament for heroscape before, and I'm interested in bringing more than one to try out if it's okay.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

For this one original, c3v, and heroes of starwars scape Hoss are allowed. Im even sponsoring a hoss prize for coolest army with some star wars units in it. We generally only use one army for the tourney but your welcome to bring 2 to pick one from.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Just to clarify, C3V is allowed. Can I bring more than one army? I've never been to a tournament for heroscape before, and I'm interested in bringing more than one to try out if it's okay.
Yes, C3V is allowed.
No, only one army is allowed. BUT you can bring a couple to choose from if you'd like as TREX mentioned. So what that means is, before the tournament starts you can bring a couple to choose from and then decide which one to use...but once the tournament starts, you need to use that same army throughout each round of the tournament. Does that make sense?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 11th, 2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Yes, C3V is allowed.
No, only one army is allowed. BUT you can bring a couple to choose from if you'd like as TREX mentioned. So what that means is, before the tournament starts you can bring a couple to choose from and then decide which one to use...but once the tournament starts, you need to use that same army throughout each round of the tournament. Does that make sense?
Yes, I'll just need to adjust my army a bit. Also, I have requested the day off, so I should be able to go, so long as I have a ride. You can put me down as going.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day