Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 14th, 2016, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

I may actually be able to get some of my brothers up to this one. I'm thinking 2 of them if their schedules permit. I will sign work off for that day. I will be doing a HOSS prize this time around. How you can be eligible for the HOSS prize: You must have at least 1 HOSS unit in your army. I will hold a tally vote, taking one vote from every participant at the tourney on which Star Wars themed army they like best. The contestant with the most tally votes will win the HOSS prize. (This prize is going to be very cool, I guarantee that.)

@Sir Heroscape-I am going to bring a HOSS prize, and A couple of dice towers for prizes. You guys are going to love these towers. These are going to be more thematic, and more reasonable in size than some of the previous ones I have brought to the tourney. The amount of towers will depend on how much time I have in the shop. Not sure on a DUND prize yet. I tried to buy a DUND figure from fellow heroscapers here recently, but their communication in their sell threads has been less than on par. (cancelled on me or did not get back to me.) Also, I will probably bring treats again. I think that enhanced the gaming experience. So put me down for a HOSS prize and a couple of other prizes in the OP.

The HOSS prize will be a Star Wars themed RTTF Set. The trees wont actually be trees though. Pics will be posted soon, I've already made two sets for my own pleasure.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:33 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh man, you may be swaying me to the Dark Side @TREX ! I'm going to have see what type of a HoSS army I can build and may have to buy some more figures.
Old September 14th, 2016, 01:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Oh man, you may be swaying me to the Dark Side @TREX! I'm going to have see what type of a HoSS army I can build and may have to buy some more figures.
If you need me to supply you with any odds and ends to borrow for your army let me know, I have plenty to loan out. I have just about every set of figures that we have out and then some that are still being tested.

Old September 15th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Not sure on a DUND prize yet.
What if I play Dund? Can I get a prize for that?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 15th, 2016 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Maybe a Dund-themed RttFF set?
Old September 15th, 2016, 09:41 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Tell you what, you win with Dund as the focus of your army and we will pimp out a prize like crazy for you.
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:01 PM
"like" happy

If u play dund you will probably win the dund prize

Old September 15th, 2016, 11:50 PM

Quote:
If u play dund you will probably win the dund prize
Which is a roll of toilet paper. I have to remember to bring that for the prize table 😉.
Old September 16th, 2016, 09:42 AM

On a business matter @TREX and @Sir Heroscape , we need to make sure and put some stickers to mark start zones. This is something I have seen done at Utah events and something that we need to incorporate as well. Especially with some of the start zones not being a standard 24 hex tile.
Old September 16th, 2016, 12:19 PM
"like" happy

Great idea.

Old September 19th, 2016, 01:38 PM
"like" happy

@Tiranx , you going to make it to Wasatch Warfare?

Old September 19th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Somebody got a prize at GenCon for bringing Dund. We had prizes for "sportsmanship," that were given to people who brought or did something we thought was especially commendable. Bringing Dund to the tournament that is, in my opinion, the most cheese-infested event on the GC calendar, definitely earned such a prize.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 19th, 2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
@Tiranx , you going to make it to Wasatch Warfare?
I will only be able to make the Pocatello tournament this year. The store I work at on Saturdays is being rebuilt, so there is a lot of work to do. I need to remember and write down the Pocatello tournament on the work calendar so I don't miss that one!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day