Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 14th, 2016, 04:32 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
I'm still short one Marcu. Hopefully someone (@hivelord?) will be able to pitch in if it even comes up (it's for a backup army).
Hey. Sorry I didn't get back to you about that. I'v been sick the last couple days so I'm a bit behind on my internets. Sure! I can bring a Marcu and card for ya. Not a problem.

I'm excited for Saturday!

I'll just download the map instructions and build them from my phone if that's easier for ya.

Now I've just got to get an army together for the pop and I'll be good to go.

[EDIT] And I must say, this restricted list is tough!

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]

Last edited by hivelord; October 14th, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
Old October 14th, 2016, 11:33 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Since my maybes haven't responded to email or returned my call, I don't think they're coming. Sorry to get your hopes up. I should be coming sometime around 3 or so, hopefully catch the end of the tournament.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old October 15th, 2016, 04:01 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Hey. Sorry I didn't get back to you about that. I'v been sick the last couple days so I'm a bit behind on my internets.
No worries.

Quote:
Sure! I can bring a Marcu and card for ya. Not a problem.
Rock on.

And I'm bringing those two extra squads of stingers for you as well.

Quote:
I'm excited for Saturday!
I know, right?

Quote:
I'll just download the map instructions and build them from my phone if that's easier for ya.
Well, having them on our phones is good too. But I like having the actual instructions there for people to look at starting zones and whatnot.

Quote:
Now I've just got to get an army together for the pop and I'll be good to go.

[EDIT] And I must say, this restricted list is tough!
Yeah, it can be annoying in many respects, but but I really think it helps get us more interesting armies rather than just seeing the same sorts of builds over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
Since my maybes haven't responded to email or returned my call, I don't think they're coming. Sorry to get your hopes up.
Aww. Well, we'll have who we have. It'll be awesome either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
I should be coming sometime around 3 or so, hopefully catch the end of the tournament.
Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Okay, all my maps are packed, all my armies are packed, all my snacks except the refrigerator stuff is packed, my misc parts box is packed with all the dice and markers and glyphs and extra terrain bits and dragons that don't fit in army boxes and whatnot, my printed stuff is packed (except I somehow managed to still get the wrong printouts for the partial scoring sheets, so those of us with Aquilla armies are still sorta boned on that score) ... I think I'm as ready as I've ever been, earlier than I've ever been. Maybe I can actually get a full night's sleep tonight for a change.

As always, I'll double check here one more time before we leave in the morning (and probably one more time before I hit the sack, FTM). Or wnfb can text me.

See you guys in about 11 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 15th, 2016, 07:53 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

If your maps aren't already set in stone, would you be able to use my map in your tournament?

The Hotways or the Highways 3.1
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

Thanks!
~HS2010
Old October 15th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
If your maps aren't already set in stone, would you be able to use my map in your tournament?
Unfortunately, the maps are already packed, instructions printed, etc. The tournament is today, my good man!

Still will likely make one more final check on the forum before heading out. We should be playing in 2-3 hours at this point!

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:22 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Another excellent year! Excellent games, excllent company, excellent turnout, excellent results for our household. Quillon came in 3rd (!!), I came in near enough to the center to suit me, and the Smaller Animal came in 9th out of 12, which is not too shoddy for a 10-year-old. We did pretty well with the prize table as well, taking home Leo's very thoughtfully provided Arena of the Planeswalkers, a signed Drake card (cum Drake), and a bit of cash. In after-games, D-man and wnfb spanked the Smaller Animal and I: spiders and Sujoah and a wyvern crushed Drake, Varan, and Pathfinders (primarily by webbing up people and stealing their OMs, along with a lucky 20 poison sting roll that took out an unwounded Marcus Deciums), and Omegacron and the rest of the 'crons wore down stingers, drones, and the hive.

So, we're glad we're still keeping things going, and we're all still having loads of fun at these events. Let's try to get together at least once before next year this time!

BTW, @hivelord : you gave me back my stingers, but you forgot to pick up your Marcu. I've got him and his card and will hold them for you until we see you guys again.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 17th, 2016, 01:56 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great event!
Congrats to my Pop for winning the day and taking home the OG-EOV donated by Xotli.
I continue my trend of finishing within one place of my pop and came in second.

Hopefully we can all get together not too long from now to play some more. I know I'd like that. Especially with a good chuck of us being from the greater Valley area.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old September 11th, 2017, 01:49 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Hey guys! I don't know if I'm early here, but are we doing 2017? Turns out I'm still here in CA so let's get together!

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:58 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Spread the word!
Here is this year's link, https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...80#post2162480

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day