Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 20th, 2016, 10:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: National Heroscape Day 2016 prizes!

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have been up to when I go to our NHSD tourney on the 5th. I haven't bugged @Sir Heroscape about what you guys sent out. Generally I don't get to excited about the prize table as I bring quite a bit myself(that I don't plan on taking home.) Its always fun to have an opportunity to win something that I didn't bring. Thanks again for helping with prize support guys. Very generous of you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day