Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 13th, 2016, 10:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: National Heroscape Day 2016 prizes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's just different. That is all you need to know.
So you're saying we have twice as much to be excited about!!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

If you gave me your address for an NHSD event, you have what I said you would get (a thing) and what Craig said you would get (a thing).

Now run along and play with your friends.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:03 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Do community tournaments count? If so then yes we are! we have no local game stores and all other places won't allow it. But we do have a large building to do it in in our community. They let us host heroscape there all the time so I'll see if I can work something out.
Old September 14th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Is there one coming up before Thanksgiving? Will there be more than (let's say) 5 people attending? Are you planning on sharing information here, so that others may join you?

= =
Old September 14th, 2016, 09:34 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Is there one coming up before Thanksgiving? Will there be more than (let's say) 5 people attending? Are you planning on sharing information here, so that others may join you?
Yes, Yes, and Yes. I will work on information later as I'm really tired right now.
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:21 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It's enough that you said yes. Though I *do* hope that you will share the details of your event, so that other people who live nearby will have the opportunity to join you.

Once you have that figured out, send me a PM with your mailing address.

= =
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:12 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Is this still happening?

I am just wondering if we will have said support before the end of the week. Our event is on 10/15.

Thank you!!!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 9th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'll follow up with the person who is actually doing it. But some have gone out, I expect you will have yours in time, too.

= =
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:35 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I just wanted to pop in to thank all who were involved with making this prize support happen. The items went a long way to making a nice prize table for our NHSD event.

Thanks guys!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Yes, thank you very much! I wrote up a summary of our event here.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 19th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I have to throw in my thanks too!! The prize support was incredible and very very very well received by our group here! I really can't thank everyone who helped out with it enough - it really helped make our NHSD event that much better!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 20th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. Just so everyone knows, all I was doing here was collecting names. @Xorlof did all the work, except for the contributions from our special celebrity guests.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day