Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 9th, 2015, 12:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Peoria NHSD 2015: Power Rankings

Date:Saturday, October 17, 2015
Time: 10am-7pm

Champion: kevindola (4-1, 2-0 playoffs)
Runner Up: Jonathan (4-1, 0-1 playoffs)
3rd Place: Evar-Scarcarver (4-1, 0-1 playoffs)

*tiers listed alphabetically
3-2 Tier
Jdtenor
Jetjake
Vegietarian18
Vegie’s dad

2-3 Tier
briaka
Mike
Vminer

1-4 Tier
Angel
Mario
Ninja Status

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Details:

Rough Schedule*
10am-11:00am: Registration, Map Setup
11:00am-4:30 pm: 5 Rounds of Games (Rolling Rumble this year)
4:30pm-6:00 pm: Paired 6th Round + Championship/Playoffs
6:00pm-7:00 pm: Teardown, Cleanup, and Prizes
(Last two years we were all done with games and cleanup by ~6pm)

Tournament Format: Partial B- or lower
Bring one army constructed under the following restrictions:
- Classic figures only (no Marvel or VC)
- 530 points
- 16 figure limit
- At least 330 points of your army must be B- ranked or lower according to heroscaper power rankings (see below)
B- or below figures
Spoiler Alert!

Pairing and Playoffs:
Round Pairing: We will be using Rolling Rumble this year. Players will be paired at the beginning of the event. As players finish their games they will be paired, based on recent win/loss, with other players who have finished, so each game should be played to a reasonable conclusion. However, the Event Organizer may call a game at their discretion if it runs longer than a reasonable amount of time. (Players should pick a map that neither has played on if possible. If there are multiple maps, players should dice off to randomly pick a map)

Playoff Structure
After 5 rounds:
Spoiler Alert!

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Glyph Pool
Spoiler Alert!

Prizes
Spoiler Alert!

List of Attendees [13]
kevindola
vegietarian18
vegie's dad (defending Champ!)
briaka
Jonathan
jetjake
Ninja Status
jdtenor
Angel (jdtenor +1)
Mario (jdtenor +1)
vminer
Evar-Scarcarver
Mike (jetjake +1)

Maybes [0]
dond13
Evar-Scarcarver +1
Evar-Scarcarver +1
mac12
Boromir96
Infectedsloth
Isb3
The bearded One
Unseen Shadowz

Arch-vile

Please indicate in the thread if you will be attending and what maps/glyphs you will be bringing

Last edited by kevindola; October 20th, 2015 at 11:07 AM.
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:16 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Peoria NHSD 2015: Power Rankings

I'm a maybe. Though I'll know for sure soon if I'm a definite, just gotta see if I can request that day off.
Old September 9th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome, I should be there.
Old September 9th, 2015, 02:55 PM

Guther is surprisingly tart

I wish I had the time to go. Sounds fun. I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure I can't make it. Thanks for the heads up though
Old September 9th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My dad and I will be there for sure and can bring maps. Looks like a fun format!
Old September 12th, 2015, 11:55 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Plan on being there. Jr will be there i'm sure. He's been asking about it for some time!

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 12th, 2015, 07:08 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

I need to print out an updated power ranking sheet for reference. Where is the link or page? I'm having a helluva time finding it.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 16th, 2015, 04:18 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I'll be there. I see you are starting to run out of idea's, rehashing an old format from the Peoria NHSD B-list Tournament 2009. Think you can win it now that Vydar isn't in town? I'm also guessing that you have an army already picked out and why we have the funny 530 point total
Old September 16th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
I'll be there. I see you are starting to run out of idea's, rehashing an old format from the Peoria NHSD B-list Tournament 2009. Think you can win it now that Vydar isn't in town? I'm also guessing that you have an army already picked out and why we have the funny 530 point total
Woah, that was my first tournament. Weird.

Put me down as a maybe for now. Hopefully I'll have a more definite answer soon.
Old September 16th, 2015, 06:54 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'm a definite YES for the 17th

I'll bring two BoV maps and a repaint for the prize, if that's cool.

~NS
Old September 23rd, 2015, 11:08 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately, other obligations have surfaced for the 17th. I will not be able to attend. You all will have to find someone else to beat up on.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 1st, 2015, 11:31 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Put me down with a +2 bringing fire isles map

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day