Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Tiranx , have you guys decided on what type of stickers your using to mark start zones. I have some older ones that I used to identify different uncommons I had. Not enough to do a bunch of start zone though I think.
Any stickers work. Probably something very similar to how we mark uncommon figures. We can literally use anything.
There should be some small ones (as used for uncommons) at the dollar store...which can be pretty cheap. Just make sure to get enough (24hex startzone X 10 maps = 240 stickers) maybe Tiranx can take care of the map instructions and stickers...and I'll handle the majority of the terrain (I should be able to make all the maps except for one set of trees and castle sets...I'll make sure to confirm this within the next couple weeks though) and TREX does what TREX does ;-P that is: all the cool stuff like prizes, and food and stuff! haha

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:33 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Tiranx , have you guys decided on what type of stickers your using to mark start zones. I have some older ones that I used to identify different uncommons I had. Not enough to do a bunch of start zone though I think.
Any stickers work. Probably something very similar to how we mark uncommon figures. We can literally use anything.
There should be some small ones (as used for uncommons) at the dollar store...which can be pretty cheap. Just make sure to get enough (24hex startzone X 10 maps = 240 stickers) maybe Tiranx can take care of the map instructions and stickers...and I'll handle the majority of the terrain (I should be able to make all the maps except for one set of trees and castle sets...I'll make sure to confirm this within the next couple weeks though) and TREX does what TREX does ;-P that is: all the cool stuff like prizes, and food and stuff! haha
If I don't have to drag a ton of terrain and figures out for the tournament, I will happily take of build instructions and stickers. Then it won't take me six months clean my game room when I dump everything back in there.....
not that that ever happens.
Old October 13th, 2016, 06:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I also have printed out a handful of instructions for a couple of those maps. I had thought of bringing a bunch of munchies out again. We'll have to see how much I shuck out for prizes and other odds and ends to see what I can come up with.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 14th, 2016, 03:53 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well don't go too crazy TREX... anything is appreciated, so don't feel like you have to provide the whole prize table I think if we can get more people to contribute it'll be much more exciting than a couple of us doing most of it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 14th, 2016, 03:56 PM

Also! PRIZE SUPPORT from Craig Van Ness just came in! Get excited...cause you're gunna wanna bring your "A"-game for this prize!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 15th, 2016, 01:50 PM

Hey @Scaperedude I know you won't be able to make it but are there any of your crew ( @DaDude or others) that wouldn't mind getting a ride up with my friend @podunksarmy for the tourney? I promise he doesn't bite
@The B.I.V. Will we be seeing you again with your sons?
And you @wjscaper ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 25th, 2016, 10:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'm going to throw out a hint on what the Dund Prize will be for our NHSD tournament. The prize shall be dubbed UTGARS THRONE! Any guesses on what it will look like. You guys are going to love this. I cant get over it. I'll update with pictures as I complete the thing. Now I just need to stop working so much so I can finish it.

Old October 25th, 2016, 12:55 PM

Sounds pretty awesome, can't really imagine what youve got up your sleeve, but part of me wants to lose every game just so I can win it! Haha!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 25th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"like" happy

It wont be a disappointment.

Old October 25th, 2016, 08:22 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Too bad I don't live a little closer sounds like this is gonna be a blast. I even came up with some army ideas for the format. 😁

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 26th, 2016, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
Too bad I don't live a little closer sounds like this is gonna be a blast. I even came up with some army ideas for the format. 😁
Well next time you're in town we'll have to have a rematch

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 26th, 2016, 12:10 PM

Just 10 days till our NHSD tourney!!

EDIT: Glyph pool added.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 26th, 2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: glyph pool added.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day