Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 18th, 2016, 11:28 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2016

That was me. It sat in my game closet for years. I've never even played that copy. I'm glad it is getting use and that he enjoys it.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 18th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2016

Well, thanks R˙chean!! It's been well-received!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day