Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 11th, 2016, 11:01 PM

chisel666 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Toronto International Heroscape Day 2016 - New Date Nov

Me and at least two of my friends will be showing up to throw down some skulls and shields. Please dont change the date again I just purchased a train ticket for this and it's non refundable.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel666 View Post
Me and at least two of my friends will be showing up to throw down some skulls and shields. Please dont change the date again I just purchased a train ticket for this and it's non refundable.
I'll be there with all my maps come he'll or high water.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:43 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't make it this year so I'm jealous!
Good luck at the tournament folks!
Hope you have a blast

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 12th, 2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Will be there next year if at all possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day