Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 30th, 2012, 01:26 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Update 20 (goblin), 21 (human) & 22 (human, goblin mount) from RotRL.

One figure left to preview for the set.
Do enough people like this for me to continue updates, or should that be it?
Old June 30th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like to look at the preview updates, UtahScott, but if you didn't post them it wouldn't be a big deal to me, I'd just forget about it. So do as you please on my behalf.
Old June 30th, 2012, 03:03 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

Please continue.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 30th, 2012, 03:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like seeing what is coming out from this line and I would never go to that website myself if you didn't post the links. Most of the figures they are producing are quite good. However, I am trying to stop buying minis I really don't need so if you stop posting the links, I would stop drooling over them, and thus maybe avoid buying them. Most likely not though. lol
Old June 30th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Yes, please continue. I appreciate it a lot.
Old July 7th, 2012, 08:45 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Pathfinder Mini "Library"

Blurry shelf pics from Paizocon...

This brings back fond memories of the good ol' days

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:44 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

WOW! That guy with the flaming whip is amazing! And I really like those ogre like thing in the back left of pic one, and the bush monster in back right of pic 1.
Old July 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That Giant in the middle of pic one kind of puts Shurrak to shame.

Old July 7th, 2012, 05:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Blurry shelf pics from Paizocon...
Thanks for posting these, ZBeeblebrox.

The last figure yet to be previewed is in Picture 1--far right in front of the Young Red Dragon, the Drow-looking chick with the wavy white hair. (But why is a green Spectre from Heroes & Monsters on the new shelf?)

Seeing the group photo makes me pine for the Huge figures, but even at $20 each, pre-order price for a Huge promo brick of 6=$120, that's too steep for me. I would assume the Lamia Harridan & Karzoug statue will be singly represented, Harridan encounters are extremely rare & Karzoug is the end boss of the adventure. The Storm Giant text implies multiples are encountered, and I wouldn't mind a second green Treachery Demon, if this is indeed the Huge figure distribution.

Prices will only go up once released, and as Paizo has said they're not offering this set through the retail channel, it might be harder to come by than Heroes & Monsters. Wait to see what prices Paizo offers for singles on their website, I guess.

Last edited by UtahScott; July 7th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
Old July 14th, 2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
The last figure yet to be previewed is in Picture 1--far right in front of the Young Red Dragon, the Drow-looking chick with the wavy white hair. (But why is a green Spectre from Heroes & Monsters on the new shelf?)
The Shining Child (common) has been revealed--and a long story it is, too.

The Green Spectre is a PaizoCon promo repaint, a "Festering Spirit." It can be seen directly in front of the Huge Karzoug statue in ZBeeblebrox's Photo 2.
That marks the end of the second Paizo figure set, Rise of the Runelords.
[65 figures +1 promo repaint, due next month? 20 common, 20 rare, 24 uncommon, 1 Super-Huge]

Next week brings promos from set #3, The Shattered Star.
Until then, true believers!

Last edited by UtahScott; July 22nd, 2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old July 14th, 2012, 10:26 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

WOW those miniatures are amazing.
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

Jaw dropping amazing. I may have to start buying mini's again. I thought I was cured! I'm going to relapse....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News