Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 26th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
High-quality VirtualScape pics

My graphics card is not up to the task of producing high-quality 3D views of maps in VirtualScape. I can produce a basic 3D pic of my maps, but can only pan up/down, side-to-side, and rotate. The shading and textures are very basic - not nearly as realistic as many that I've seen here.

My question is, would anyone be willing to provide several 3D map views if I (or anyone else with the same problem) e-mail the VS file? I'd like to be able to post better images on my map thread and as thumbs in the download section.

Thanks in advance!
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:56 PM

Khanbob42 has disabled reputation
I'd be willing to help out.

You can see the VS pics I've taken in My map thread. If the quality on those is enough for you than I'd be more than happy to accomodate you.

I have a bit of a busy schedule so I'm not sure on how fast I could get pics back to you but it would not be an incredibly long time.

Anything I can do to help the community in whole.
Old February 27th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Your pics look a heckuva lot better than the ones I get. They should do just fine! If you can PM me your e-mail address, I'll get the LS file (files?) to you. Thanks again for the offer!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios