Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 6th, 2009, 11:14 AM

Deathbringer85 is surprisingly tart
Added Valkrill: High Quality Blank Cards (w/vines + backs)

Here are some high quality blank cards that I have been working on. I know there are several blanks cards available, but I decided to make new blanks with vines so my fellow custom creators can have updated cards. Plus I've made blank backs (Even though no one plays the basic game). Hope you enjoy.

Jandar Front

Jandar Front (with extended white space)

Jandar Back

Utgar Front

Utgar Back

Einar Front

Einar Back

Ullar Front

Ullar Back

Vydar Front

Vydar Back

Aquilla Front

Aquilla Back

UPDATED: Valkrill is finally up!

Valkrill Front

Valkrill Front (Vines)

Valkrill Back

Valkrill Back (Vines)

PBR Pub Co.

Last edited by Deathbringer85; April 25th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM

darkmask has disabled reputation
Re: High Quality Blank Cards (w/vines + backs)

Glad to see you got those pictures finally posted. They look great

PBR Publication Co.

we do it so u don't have to.
Old April 6th, 2009, 04:38 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

These look great. Thanks!
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:07 AM

I was hoping we (my cuz and I) would get more feedback on how everyone feels about these cards. Are there changes that some of you would like.

PBR Publication Co.

Old April 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

They look good though I would like to see and Aquilla blank and a scan of a card that has the back ground cut out where the figure goes so I do not need to do it when I overlay. Other than that they look just fine!

Like this...

Old April 7th, 2009, 07:24 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

I like the cards with extended space, will be much easier to type a full ability now. One thing you remembered that most people forget (as far as I know, I've never seen basic blanks) is that you included basic blanks. When I teach my friends to play, I usually teach them the basic game first, then the advanced game. Now we can play with customs!!

+rep to both of you
Old April 7th, 2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
They look good though I would like to see and Aquilla blank and a scan of a card that has the back ground cut out where the figure goes so I do not need to do it when I overlay. Other than that they look just fine!

Like this...

I agree, I had not thought about this mainly because we tend to do our customs sort of differently (we will be posting some of those later this week). Still, if you have photoshop, cutting out the background is really easy compared to having the background image in tack. Having that background image look just like the read cards was quite a bit of work.

PBR Publication Co.

Old April 8th, 2009, 11:32 AM

Deathbringer85 is surprisingly tart

To: J4Jandar

Do you want just the fronts to use for overlays, or do you want the backs as well?

To: Uchiha Blood

Yeah, I've never seen basic blanks either. I've never played the basic game, but I wanted my cards to looks as close to official as possible. I'm glad you liked them, praise is always welcome.

PBR Pub Co.
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very nice, gentlemen! I've always wanted backs, too (I don't use the stats, but my anal side requires that the back look like an official card), so thanks! As for vines, or no vines, I could care less...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; April 9th, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old April 9th, 2009, 11:55 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbringer85 View Post
To: J4Jandar

Do you want just the fronts to use for overlays, or do you want the backs as well?

To: Uchiha Blood

Yeah, I've never seen basic blanks either. I've never played the basic game, but I wanted my cards to looks as close to official as possible. I'm glad you liked them, praise is always welcome.
As soon as I learn how to print on both sides I would love to have both. I want my cards to look AND feel as close to the originals as possible.
Old April 10th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

These are extremely helpful. They allow me to type abilities without shrinking the text to ridiculously minuscule sizes. Also, they provide a back for the cards, which I haven't seen elsewhere.

If you would like, I can provide you with an Ullar card extended in a fashion similar to Sgt. Drake Alexander's.
Old April 11th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carakki View Post
These are extremely helpful. They allow me to type abilities without shrinking the text to ridiculously minuscule sizes. Also, they provide a back for the cards, which I haven't seen elsewhere.

If you would like, I can provide you with an Ullar card extended in a fashion similar to Sgt. Drake Alexander's.
This would be great, only doing all the scans from the same scanner helps keep the colors consistent. Which Ullar figure has an extended white space? I am pretty sure i own ever figure ever sold .

PBR Publication Co.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards