Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 31st, 2011, 05:19 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: UPDATED: High Quality Blank Cards (w/vines + backs)

Are you going to make a Valkrill template? I for one would like to be able to have a nice template for that general (I plan on making some customs for him soon) with a basic side to match.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; November 10th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 02:32 PM

Deathbringer85 is surprisingly tart

Yes, I am planning to make a Valkrill template (both sides) hopefully sometime soon.

PBR Pub Co.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 07:35 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome! I was also wondering if you could make some card versions for each general without the vines (There are some of my customs that don't feel, well, Viney).

Last edited by Fi Skirata; November 10th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Awesome! I was also wondering if you could make some card versions for each general without the vines (There are some of my customs that don't feel, well, Viney).
I use the MSE card blanks, you don't have to use the program to use the blanks. You can just download it, cut and paste the card blank folder, and chuck the rest if you wish. The high-res blanks are prett snazzy.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I'll see what I can do.

PBR Pub Co.
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:34 PM

Re: Newly Updated: High Quality Blank Cards (w/vines + backs

Finally posted Valkrill cards with and without vines. Hope everyone enjoys, would of had these up sooner but my computer crashed.

PBR Pub Co.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards