Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 27th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question Petition to post official senarios on heroscapers.com

To the Heroscaper community:

I assume this is probably a minority of us, but I know my Heroscape moments have proved ultimately successful when I can back up the gameplay with some purpose. I know that there have been the development of many declarations, so I made this thread as more of a speak-out for those who are interested. I want to see if we, as a community, can develop a plan to receive the Thormun's Journal entries and character bios for the Wave 9, Wave 10, Battle for the Underdark, D1, D2, and D3. I want to see if there is any way, through our collaboration, to convince the officials at WOTC to release the backstory behind this sudden influx of characters. A decent bridge behind the storylines of Swarm of the Marro, and the Battle for the Underdark. What has happened to Sgt. Drake? Did Aquilla succeed in driving off the Marro from Ticalla? (Assuming since she can lend forces to the Underdark battles). What was the reasoning behind the Generals summoning every character?

Do not get me wrong, I love the amount of effort the design team has put into our beloved game. But a storyline for these characters would thematically allow these D&D characters to truly belong in 'scape. And Valkrill can have his moment to shine in the backstory with some articles on him.

I am a big creative writer, and I've tried to create a custom understanding of this chronological hole. But so far, everything that keeps coming messes up my attempts. I believe this is very little to ask for.

Is anyone interested in my cause? If not, PM me with ways to improve my request.

But I would really love a return of the backstory. I know it has been written and submitted, as said by someone on this site, just neglected and put aside.

Those interested in a return of the backstory:
1. Majora's Incarnation
2. LordEsenwienIV
3. J4Jandar
4. Kutless
5. Grim
6. The Wall
7. Hogg
8. chas
9. killergoat27
10. Tmac2200
11. Jormi Boced
12. Lord Pyre
13. machinekng
14. Boottrap
15. cmgames ~Z

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; November 4th, 2010 at 04:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion