Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 27th, 2011, 04:34 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Hey Auggie, is there any kind of coupon code for black Friday? I am considering a big order, and it would be great to know!
No code or deals. I almost never run specials as I try to price things and make a very slim profit margin (I try to clear 10% after paying all the expenses). Of course it's a bit more complicated when breaking open sets and piecing items out of it, as somethings just will never sell but you get the idea. I think the only time I have ever had a speical was on Ebay recently. I was trying to move some excess Redakai (excellent TCG but is having trouble getting going and I'm a bit over invested in it...I do love the game though and still hold out hope it will do well).

Still, you never know, I might start doing speicals so it doesn't hurt to ask .

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales