Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old October 30th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
New 8/10! vegie's "comical" reports

Welcome to my battle report thread, and excuse the dumb pun in the title. It came to my head and I figured I should use it. This thread is my Battle Report thread, where I play games and you predict who will win! Then I post a recap of the game in comic form. I update the thread with a new game every Wednesday. Most of the games are between me and my dad, but I'm trying to switch it up a bit by adding online games that I play. If you want to be in a report, PM me and we can set up a game.

The index for all reports is below.

Battle 1- Battle of Hallow's Eve
Battle 2- The First Battle of Hellsgate
Battle 3- Revolutionary Warfare
Battle 4- Battle for Ariadne
Battle 5- Duel of the Dragons
Battle 6- Assassin's Creed
Battle 7- A Marvelous Battle
Battle 8- Monster Mash
Battle 9- Highland Skirmish
Battle 10- Red Redemption
Battle 11- Marro vs. Kyrie
Battle 12- General Wars
Battle 13- A Scaly Situation
Battle 14- Bloodshed in the Bog
Battle 15- War of the Orcs
Battle 16- Shifting Snow and Slippery Agents
Battle 17- Battle of the Bonders
Battle 18- Arbitrary Attacking
Battle 19- Clash in the Canyon
Battle 20- The Hidden King
Battle 21- Left for Dead
Battle 22- Tree Maze and Mindflays
Battle 23- Fur and Feathers
Battle 24- Special Edition C3V Public Playtest Report
Battle 25- Special Edition C3V Public Playtest Report II
Battle 26- Here Comes the Sundol
Battle 27- Traitor's Tussle
Battle 28- Bloodshed in the Bog II
Battle 29- Online Heroscape End of the Year Championships '013- Semiquarterfinals
Battle 30- Arena of the Planeswalkers: Conquest

Note: the image hosting site that I used for the earlier battles was terrible, and my images expired at some point. Battles 1-5 are lost to history, but the rest should be good.

Last edited by vegietarian18; April 19th, 2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Index updated.
Old October 30th, 2011, 09:02 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: vegie's pictured battle reports

Glad to see someone I've met doing battle reports,You're army was pretty tough to beat,so I think I'll vote for Vegetarian18.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 30th, 2011, 09:12 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I will second vegietarian18 for the win. I think your superior numbers will prevail. Also, I love the format you posted your armies in, it is very attractive.

Last edited by The CEE; April 4th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old October 31st, 2011, 08:19 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The report is in! For some reason, the forum shrinks all of my images down, so it might be hard to read. Does anyone know how I could get around it?

The armies:

Spoiler Alert!

The report:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:38 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice Report!!!!I hope you do some more

Old October 31st, 2011, 10:49 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

I really like the way you did that report. Keep them coming and hopefully I get to vote on the next one. + Rep!
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:24 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Your artwork is beautiful. It turns what could be a monotomous article into an exciting story.

2 More words:

Rep.

Subscribed.
Old November 1st, 2011, 06:41 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

vegietarian18, your report was entertaining, well-written, beautiful, and all around great. I certainly hope you will be willing to post a new battle every now and then. I will be eagerly anticipating the next one if you decide to continue this thread.

Last edited by The CEE; August 22nd, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old March 10th, 2012, 02:50 PM

Well, I realize it's been quite awhile since the first and last battle report that I did, but I decided to begin on a second one. The game has been played, and here's the armies if anyone wants to make a prediction. The report should be up tomorrow!

Old March 10th, 2012, 03:29 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

This is going to be good .

I'm thinking Vegie for this one. The Hyrdas are going to have a tough time getting through the knights' defense.
Old March 10th, 2012, 09:21 PM

Well I'm a sucker for Cyprien,so Jaslow

Old March 10th, 2012, 09:47 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I hate hydras. gonna go with Jaslow.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports