Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 15th, 2013, 12:45 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Dad_Scaper, you are a loser in an alternate universe.
Old January 15th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yes! But not in this one. Finally you understand.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 15th, 2013, 12:52 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I'm not saying that the Ravens did not win fairly D_S...what I'm saying the ultra Conservative Fox did not give the Broncos a chance to win.

He runs three straight times with a rookie running back, to try to waste time, and then relies on his defense that got torched the whole game, instead of putting trust in his QB, who is one of the best players in the game.

Then after his defense predictably gives up the lead, and allows another long pass to be completed...he still has 2 timeouts and 32 second left to get into field gooal range in the Mile High air, and instead has his QB, kneel down and go to overtime.

(Ironically the Falcons had the exact same situation, except being down by one point, and was able to get into field goal range)

If John Fox would have tried to win the game instead of rolling over and exposing his belly...and the Broncos failed, then I would give more credit to Baltimore...but the Head Coach epically failed and is solely responsible for the loss; because Rahiem Moore and Peyton Manning should not have been put in the situations where they made their errors.

(And I'm not the only one who thinks so, as most media football experts agree with me)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't disagree with you at all, Zaphod, except for this part:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
If John Fox would have tried to win the game instead of rolling over and exposing his belly...and the Broncos failed, then I would give more credit to Baltimore...
The Ravens defense got two picks and a fumble recovery. The Ravens offense had no turnovers. The Ravens QB put up a QB Rating of ~120 compared to 88 for the Broncos. You can say it could have gone either way, and I'd agree, but it was not a fluke that they won.

As far as the decision to kneel goes, both the Broncos' placekicker and quarterback had been underperforming on Saturday night. It's easy to second guess those decisions afterward, from the cheap seats.

Who knows, maybe the "experts" are right. But we got the winner we got, after one of the most thrilling football games a fan could ever hope to see.

Spoiler Alert!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:12 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Winners know when they got a call. They are glad they got lucky.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 15th, 2013, 01:15 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I thought it was a fluke the ravens won. 97% of the time a team down by 7 with 30 seconds left and having to go 70 yards loses. That's a fluke to win against those odds.

Consider yourselves lucky, but that's what you need to win superbowls. Calls to go your way, a couple of good plays etc...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:56 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
That's like saying Dice never decide the outcome of Heroscape Matches.(Most of the time they don't ... but occasionally dice are the sole reason someone wins or loses.)
No, it is like saying that one dice roll determines the entire match. While it can seem that way when the game comes down to a final dice roll, the reality is that many previous decisions and dice rolls affected the outcome.

That was my point. Sure, bad calls impact the game, and dice rolls impact Heroscape.
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I thought it was a fluke the ravens won. 97% of the time a team down by 7 with 30 seconds left and having to go 70 yards loses. That's a fluke to win against those odds.

BS dude. I've seen Manning and Brady do exactly what Flacco did saturday night on that final drive, several times. Why do they get lauded as heroes and Flacco gets called lucky. If it was the other way around Manning would be nominated for sainthood.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:44 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

EDIT: nevermind, pointless.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 15th, 2013, 10:00 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Aw man, c'mon Dignan.

-insert signature here-
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:

BS dude. I've seen Manning and Brady do exactly what Flacco did saturday night on that final drive, several times. Why do they get lauded as heroes and Flacco gets called lucky. If it was the other way around Manning would be nominated for sainthood.
Heh - this may be my only chance ever to agree with clancampbell and I'm taking it!

~Aldin, anti-flukily

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 15th, 2013, 12:06 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Aw man, c'mon Dignan.

It's much better for my personal sanity if I don't respond

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV