Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 21st, 2011, 10:54 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD Louisville Kentucky - October 1st

3 Maps are up! Lets plan for 10. If we need to throw another one together we should duplicate from the list.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 21st, 2011, 11:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

You can add Sirrocco and Hail and Brimstone.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good news! I have received confirmation from R˙chean and Eternal thanos that we should have our prize support by this Sat. Keep your fingers crossed!

Old September 27th, 2011, 01:24 PM

Ok... I have abandoned my box building attempt for maps at this tournament... I will be bringing pre-sorted maps in GIANT ziplock bags. If you can show up at 11am we could use all available hands to help assemble maps! The ones I am bringing will be rather easy because all the pieces will be right there.

Old September 27th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be there early, do you need me to bring a map and if so, what?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 28th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it.
Old September 28th, 2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Yes... please bring a map if you can... your choice, I trust your judgement.

Mega...

That's too bad! As always we will miss you, hope you can make the next one!

Old September 28th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will do. Also, Jonathan is out, being forced to work. However, Josh and I am 100% confirmed!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Yes... please bring a map if you can... your choice, I trust your judgement.
Do you want me to bring "Blacktop"? (It's already assembled.)

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old September 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go ahead and bring Blacktop if you want...I'll bring something else (I always try to bring something from the BoV thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=5725)

Old September 28th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, my dad's made another excuse to keep me here. He doesn't even have any plans for work for me Sat or Sun.

"Whatever we can do to make money."

Would anyone be willing to come to WKU to play some games with me during the weekday?
Old September 29th, 2011, 01:31 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I set up Swamp Thing...as NecroBlade said, it's a big'un. Still, it should barely fit the table and players will need to put their cards off to the side. I like how it looks.

With Blacktop covered already, I'll bring Bad Moon Rising instead, the most recently inducted BoV map. I think it also looks great. What's cool about this map is that it's based upon terrain still widely available and thus should be easily reproduced (2 BotU and 1 FoA).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day